Good Memories!
Laffy the Duck will never be forgotten!
What's so funny, Seth?
I'll explain this one a little. Trey was trying to protect me because I was laughing so hard I was crying, and Seth was trying to attack me, so Trey wasn't very happy with him. I was about to break out my wrestling moves.
Sorry Jessica. I'm sure this was the picture you were talking about!
The memory of this is too funny! I think Ryan was a little uncomfortable hearing those words come out of your mouth.
{Look at this picture closely. We have a little bit of everything going on in it. Baby bottles, Cherry coke (my off day) cake and ice cream, ear muffs, the unicorn I painted (another inside joke), etc. etc.}
Addy. What a smiley baby! She is a doll. Her and Swayzee are a little over a week apart.
Friends
More Friends
Painting nails, and putting on make-up!

3 comments:
You're such a brat! I knew you would post my fat face pic! We had so much fun with everyone! I'm still cracking up!! Thanks for making dinner (still craving it by the way) Love you!
PS- Addyson is SO stinking cute!
Yikes! My hair is a little out of control! lol Sooo fun!! It was a blast and I'm so glad we all got together to play. My kids did not want to leave. And seriously Jess! You look amazing with your cute belly and your "mid-word" face! :) And I think Addisyn and Swayz are 3weeks apart!
OH My gosh!!! I'm still laughing! We had so much fun. I seriously was still cracking up after we got home about your wrestling move!! haha! Such a great night. Thanks so much for the yummy food, fun games, coloring pages for the kids, etc, etc!! Such a fun night!!! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment