For New Years THE New YEAR, I'm not making any big goals except for one.
Just say YES more.
Kind of like in the movie 'YES Man'
But only kind of.
I really can't say YES to everything.
You want to sky dive?
YES! (Pee pants)
You want to babysit my kids?
YES! (But not really)
You want to make out?
YES! (I don't love making out)
You want to try some fish?
YES! (Barf.)
You want to run a marathon?
YES! (This one I really won't do)
You want to have another baby?
YES! (I really do though)
You want to play dogs?
YES! (Mykelle's favorite game)
YES! (Trey's favorite game)
YES! (Seriously, get in bed!)
Happy Frickin' New Years Year, I mean.
Thanks Mrs. Jm {Love ya}

11 comments:
Oh my gosh I am laughing SO HARD!! I needed that thanks! I like the idea of saying Yes more...it's great!
i watched this video a couple of years ago. the "why am i saying no?" REALLY struck a cord in me. (for me) aside of her relationship with god, she sends a beautiful message about living.
http://deathisnotdying.com/
p.s. friend, just because i can't help myself and i know you won't think "she's such a bitch" (because you know that already), it's new year. not new years. it's only plural when "eve" follows. people say "happy new years" and i want to pull their hair out. it's a new year. not new years. okay? luvs.
Mrs. Jm,
How dare you try to correct me English!? Lol. I get it. It's only one year, and not more than one. Sheesh. I guess I'll fix it.
JK.
Really though, it's like one of those things you know, but don't process. I think I've always said Happy New Years because thats how it rolls off my tongue.
I can't wait to tell you HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
Sav, I love you!
it's so readable! i'm in love.
I love this post. I have been trying to say yes more often lately as well and its going good so far!! I hope you have a fantabulous 2011!! love ya!
Lol. Thanks Em.
Thanks Haylee, Love you too babe!
You are so cute! This made me LOL. It made me think that I need to do the same thing... but NAH! hehehee!
Happy New Year to you! : )
Yeah, I'm back, sort of. I had to catch up on so much. Merry Christmas, congrats on #4, and I was so touched to hear about your Grandma. It is so tough to sift through so many emotions when someone dies. Love Ya, lets hang out.
Love the YES idea. As parents I think we say NO more than we should,YES is a great thing to say to kids when they ask for our attention. Great idea.
Post a Comment