1.03.2011

Loves for December

Swayzee's hair fits in a pony again!

Finn from Glee. Oh my goodness I'm in love with his voice.

Baby #4

J & J 24 hour lotion

Betos Breakfast Burrito

Memories of Grandma Mary

The Primary song " A child's Prayer"

Veggies and dill dip

Glee Christmas songs

Dollar Store

Cheeseballs and crackers

Traditions

Fruit (Specifically oranges w/ salt)

Cereal

My heating pad

Swayzee sleeping through the night (again)


3 comments:

Jane said...

Haha, I LOVE the mixed breakfast burrito from Betos. And Finn's voice is absolutely amazing. When he did that Bruno Mars song, I almost melted.

TJ and Jessica said...

Tell me what you love about that lotion. My belly is SO itchy lately and I'm seriously putting lotion on all day long. I need a really good lotion for my growing belly!

Julie Catoe said...

Love GLEE and dill dip with veggies. DO you every watch Parenthood? It is my favorite T.V. show. I love it.