1.11.2011

Pregnancy

This is going to be the longest pregnancy of my life.

I found out so EARLY. I think (Keyword: think) I'm about 9 weeks. I don't have an appointment until next week, and I'm anxious to find out what the Doc. has to say, but mostly to hear Baby #4's heartbeat and hear that all is good.

I've been sick on and off. It sucks.

I've been tired too, but I feel like it's going away.

My diet consist of fruit, cheese, cereal, CEREAL, cereal, and sometimes normal food. I really love fruit! We have so much fruit in the house it's crazy. Other food is starting to sound good.

I've been having CRAZY, crazy dreams. This always happens!

Do all pregnant women have crazy dreams??

Anyways.

I'm tired, and hungry.

Like Always.

6 comments:

Mallory Francks Photography said...

You are so funny! I felt the same way finding out at 4 weeks along. I already feel like it's been an eternity. The next 3 months can't go by fast enough!!!!!
I didn't eat ANYTHING for the first 15ish weeks. I was too sick. The only thing I could eat that sounded good and would stay down was ice cream. Needless to say I polished off like 10 gallons of it. (I will regret that, I'm sure!)
Glad to hear you think you're feeling better. I hope so! And your diet sound nice and healthy at least! I am excited to follow baby #4 stories on your blog. yay!

Wells Family said...

Ahh cereal! I lived off of that in my first trimester...I only had a few crazy dreams..the funniest was I had a transparent tummy (but it was a balloon)and I was in school and my water (balloon) was starting to get heavy and it broke..like my water broke...YIKES! But the neat thing was, I could see Aubry in my tummy!I can't wait to follow your pregnancy..its so fun!

Emily said...

I loved fruit this pregnancy too. I always have crazy dreams, but I remember them when I'm pregnant.

Mrs. JM said...

i definitely have crazy dreams when i'm pregnant. i had a dream that i was pregnant last night. so real, i could feel the baby moving and feel bony knees and elbows when i touched my stomach. it was a girl.

TJ and Jessica said...

I can relate to so much of this post! I have cereal at least twice a day! I've had the craziest dreams since I became pregnant! They're pretty funny so I write them all in my journal so I don't forget. And obviously because of our fertility treatments we knew super early too and I LOVED it! It's gone by SO fast so I'm glad I knew so soon :)

HayleeS said...

I had crazy crazy dreams when I was pregnant. But a lot of mine were more like nightmares, so if I ever get to be peppermint again, I really hope that doesnt happen again. Im excited to hear how your appt goes! Do you like blackberries? My new favorite "treat" is to slice up some grapes, rasberries and blackberries and put a little whip cream on top. Its so so yummy! I hope you have a great rest of your weekend! :)