5.10.2011

Appointment # 5

This pregnancy seems to be going by pretty quickly so far. I'm so busy that my days and weeks all blend together, and then the month is over.

I love going to hear Joslynn's heart beat, but I'm tired of going to the doctor every month for 5 minutes, and waiting an hour a lot of times. I guess it's always good to put my mind at ease that everything is well, and to double check that I'm STILL gaining weight. lol.

With Swayzee, I was excited for every appointment like it was Christmas! I guess 4 years of not being pregnant does that. I'm still excited, I'm just sayin'

My blood pressure was great, and everything else seems to be going well! I measured right on track, and I've gained just over 20 pounds. I tried not to look at the scale, but looked at the last minute. As the number gets higher, maybe I won't look.

I feel fantastic though, so I guess that's all that matters. I honestly think a lot of the weight gain has gone to my buttocks! 'Cause Baby got back! Belly wise, I'm about the same size as I was with little Ms. Swayzee, and seem to be carrying exactly the same. (With some extra padding in the back) I feel really good working out still, except I get exhausted after about 45 minutes, so not much more than that.

Sadly, I don't have a picture from today. My camera charger is lost. Bummer too, because I have a darling shirt on that I got for Mother's day. (Which BTW was wonderful.) Enjoy this FB shot from last week...



Mother's day we spent Saturday and Sunday with both of our families, and we had such a good time. No pictures, but just trust me on the "good times" had by all.

We were able to go see my Grandmother's grave and take her flowers. She was such a special person, and I felt her spirit around us that day!

My kids were able to play with cousins all weekend, and were so happy!

I was spoiled by my own little family, and Seth bought me a rug for our front room!

Loves to you all!

P.S. My friend Sandra posted this on FB, and I LOVE it. (Especially now) but also, I've NEVER let the number on the scale determine how I feel about myself (For more than a day). I'm so much more than a number on a scale. Good health is much more important!

4 comments:

Mallory Francks Photography said...

You look so good! I am so excited for you guys. August will be here before you know it! :)

Julie Catoe said...

Hello Beautiful Women!! You look amazing! I love the scale pic that is so cool. If they REALLY said that than I would step on them.

Mrs. JM said...

hi! why is your blog private?

see you soon ..... !

The Brindley's said...

Sorry, I have gotten bad at trying to keep up with blogs. You look so dang cute!!! Perfect prego girl. Joslynn will be here before you know it.