Sorry I haven't blogged recently! We have been soo busy! Life has been good to us!
We went on a mini vacay to St. George this last week! It was so much fun!
Before we hit the road....

Potty Breaks

Mykelle is so pretty. (Even with hair in her eye)

We celebrated Mykelle's 7th birthday while we were there! She got some special phone calls from a few aunts, and lots of messages from friends that she really enjoyed! She felt so special!
She also really wanted an MP3 player because her BF has one, and she was in heaven with that thing! She woke up the morning of her birthday at 6am to listen to music!


We got lots of compliments on these 3 cuties!

We enjoyed tennis every morning. The weather was awesome! I'm trying to become a good tennis player! Key word- TRYING!

We paid the kids to chase our tennis balls!

We spent afternoons at the pool! Swayzee loves being outside!


They hated getting out of the water!

I received the WORST sunburn I have ever had! It was miserable! I usually don't burn, but got a good reminder that sunblock is really important for me too!

We went out on the town during the evenings! Seth is sexy!

Mykelle chose Texas Roadhouse for her birthday dinner! We love Texas Roadhouse!

She loved all the music!
27 weeks


Eating wood chips at the park!


More swimming! (Seth makes fun of Trey in his goggles. I think it's cute)

Trey thought it was very important to take a picture of Joslynn today, so we did! 27 weeks 4 days. 7 months already! That's crazy!

I love getting away! St. George was a good escape!
9 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Your baby belly is just so cute!
Sounds like a great vacation for you and your cute family. Lots of great pics, but I LOVED the one of Swayzee with her sun bonnet on. So cute!
Oh my gosh. I am such a jerk! I totally forgot Mykelle's bday this week. Argh. We are going to have to make that up to her.
I'm glad you were out of town having fun in the sun. Looks like a great time.
st. george is the best. i'm glad you were able to get away together and relax. i'm even happier that you blogged about it! cute, cute pictures!
These pictures are all sooo stinkin cute!! It looks like you had a great time. I love St. George and I've said so many times this winter/spring that I want to move there for the weather!
I'm glad you guys had the chance to get away and find time to play and relax. I love the pictures of the kid. Such a dang beautiful family you guys have.
What a fun trip! You look great!
SO much fun! Looks like an awesome family vacation. Mykelle is 7 wow! She looks so much older and beautiful of coarse. Sorry missed Mykelle's birthday tell her happy late b-day.
Melissa,
Cute pictures! I cannot believe how much Mykelle has grown! She has changed so much in just 6-7 months! You have such a cute, and good looking Family. We are excited to see you!
Post a Comment