Super cute ideas. I already planned on doing the summer poster for my visiting teaching....with some summer treats....but the rest of them are also so cute that I am going to copy them as well! :) Love it! And if you really want to share anything else, like maybe your summer curriculum you can always send it my way...my kids could keep busy with some of your great ideas! :)
So fun to catch up on your blog! I always forget to look at them and months later I remember! Congrats on another girl :-) That will be so fun! Do you try to make these girls or does it just happen for you? Haha! I've heard people do stuff to try. I don't know what #3 is yet but I have a feeling it's a girl...we'll see!
5 comments:
Super cute ideas. I already planned on doing the summer poster for my visiting teaching....with some summer treats....but the rest of them are also so cute that I am going to copy them as well! :) Love it! And if you really want to share anything else, like maybe your summer curriculum you can always send it my way...my kids could keep busy with some of your great ideas! :)
So fun! I love the placemat idea! I can't wait to see what other fun stuff you do!
the flowery bow thingies make me uncomfortable but, you know that already. lol. the placemats are rad. make a few extra while you're at it!
LOVE the PIC of your cuties kids!!!
So fun to catch up on your blog! I always forget to look at them and months later I remember! Congrats on another girl :-) That will be so fun! Do you try to make these girls or does it just happen for you? Haha! I've heard people do stuff to try. I don't know what #3 is yet but I have a feeling it's a girl...we'll see!
Post a Comment