2.02.2009

Beautiful Beings

This was when they were having a sleepover and were so excited, they wouldn't stop hugging each other!
Sometimes Mykelle is so serious when I take pictures of her! I wanted to take pictures of her in this freakin' cute hat, and she wanted to be serious. She is so stunning sometimes that I have to just stare at her and think "Is this really my daughter!?" She is so beautiful. And yes, I am terrified of what is going to happen when she is a teenager. I hope she stays sassy!

A day in the snow last week! We had so much fun! Trey is so cute and playful! ( Yes, he is wearing pink and brown snow pants. His are broken. He is wearing Bri pies.)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Haha, he still looks cute in his girly pants. Mykelle looks so cute in her hat.

TJ and Jessica said...

SO CUTE!!! I love those kidos!