2.17.2009

Who wants a Present from me?

You KNOW you do!
I got this from somebody elses blog, but thought it sounded really fun! Sooo.... Here's the deal, 3 people that post a comment under this entry asking me a question that you don't already know the answer to and want to know about me, will get a Surprise from me. It'll be something that I will personally create just for you. I can't guarantee you'll love it, but it will be a one of kind! It could range from a Craft, to a treat, flowers, ANYTHING! Who knows, but that's the fun of it you have no idea what will show up on your doorstep.I will pick 3 people with the best questions! Oh yeah, and you have to post a picture of what you win on your blog as well. If this works it should be fun! Be creative with your questions. I swear to tell you the honest truth!! I don't care if I know you, or if you just follow my blog! Ask me a question!

40 comments:

TJ and Jessica said...

Wow, this is a hard one. I pretty much know everything about you being as we've been bff's since the sixth grade! haha! I'll have to think about it and get back to you...

Chris and Ailee Magleby said...

Which is your favorite kid? Mckelle or Trey? and be honest

Scottkids said...

Ailee, that was a really good question! Although I love both equally, I do have favorites. Most parents do,mine changes daily on whoever is listening best! Today, Trey has been quite the sweetheart so I would have to say him! What about you? :)

Anonymous said...

If something were to happen to Seth and he wasnt here anymore, would you ever get married again?

Scottkids said...

Haylee,

Hmmm. Well, I would have to say yes. It would be really hard to find someone like Seth, but Seth would want that for me as we have talked about it before. Also, I don't beleive in "One and Only" I think that people that truely love can fall in love again. I'm not saying it would be easy, but I would probably do it. The hardest thing for me would be replacing the father he is to our children as well as the husband he is to me!

Emily said...

I got one. Do you know your great grandparents full names? Or even your grand parents full names.

Scottkids said...

Emily-
You can do better than that! I actually don't know. I don't care that much about my geneology. I'm not going to lie :)If I was closer with them I might care. I should know my Grandma Mary's full name because she is my favorite! Because you asked that question I will find out though! xoxox Miss U.

Holly said...

Was your pregancy with Mykelle a suprise or did you secretly plan it to get with Seth? Just a question I have wondered I know how much you love Seth and have always said you were mad when you found out but HONESTLY

Scottkids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scottkids said...

Holly~

I LOVE your question. And honestly NO! Seth and I definantly planned on getting married, and truthfully, I was having doubts on if I wanted to marry him or not because he was pulling me away from the church. I also used to break up with guys as soon as they were head over heels for me. I had issues back then. You can ask Seth,unfortunately, he says and I quote "That was the worst time of my life" I was selfish, and rude. Thank goodness I came to my senses. Finding out I was pregnant changed my life! Although I must say, we were pretty careless, and had thought I was pregnant a few months before I found out I was. Seth and I had prepared ourselves for it, so we were kind of sad when I wasn't. (Making us even more careless)I'm not proud of that, but that is definantly the way it was. That is the honest truth. Love you lots!

Scottkids said...

Just a question I thought of for anyone that reads this...

Would you rather have your marriage end by death or divorce?

Scottkids said...

Holly I am clarifying.....

IT WAS NOT PLANNED. I didn't answer the question properly.

Holly said...

INTRESTING..... All girls are a little crazy @ that age and back then I know a few girls that would have got PREGO with someone like seth on purpose (meaning because he seems so sweet, always willing to take care of everything, handsome, ETC and the list goes on) it must be a idaho thing... Just wondered I knew that you guys were head over hills for eachother...

Candice said...

Okay.... I finally have one. If you could look like anyone in the world, who would it be?

Scottkids said...

Candice~

Can I say myself with Kim Kardashian's hair, no cellulite and no stretch marks, or do I have to think of an actual person? Cause I can I'll just have to get back to the ya. I need to think about it.

Holly said...

DIVORCE for sure that way I could still see him, talk to him and maybe still touch him... LOL maybe you know some divorce people have a better relationship when they aren't married to eachother... And if we couldn't be happy together I know we would want one another to be happy with someone else...Even though it would be REALLY HARD @ first.

Candice said...

Interesting answer. I have my top 5 people I want to look like in another life. I figured everyone did.

Pick an actual person, or a disney character.

TJ and Jessica said...

I can't think of anything good to ask so here's a lame one...
Is there something you've always wanted to do but never have because you're afraid or are unable to?

TJ and Jessica said...

ps... death because then I never stop loving my husband. If my marriage ended up in divorce that means something bad happened in our relationship or we fell out of love. I think divorce is not an option and we will always try to make our relationship work no matter what!

Anonymous said...

I would want it to end by death. Blake and I signed on for eternity and I know that even death would not end our love. I have to tell you though, that is one of my all time biggest fears. Im terrified of losing him. In my perfect little world we would die at the same time when we are very old and our children are raised.

Scottkids said...

Jessica~

To answer your question, I could totally go perverted, but I won't. I can't really think of anything. It seems I am afraid of doing more things now that I have children. Bungee Jumping or sky diving would be fun, but I would be scared out of my mind!!!

P.S. I have your Scentsy gift basket to give you! Sorry it has taken so long!

Holly~
I knew you would say that. Especially the touching part :)

Candice~
This was kind of hard for me. I have never thought about it before. I guess I would have to say Halley Barey, or Hayden Patierre. (I don't even know if I spelled their names right) but that is who I can think of. Seth thinks Carrie Underwood is gorgeous. I am interested in who your top 5 are.Tell me.

For a disney character, it was hard as well. I love to read, so I like Bell although she seems a little boring. Cinderella seems to be the most beautiful, but she is not my type.I don't like animals that much either :) Jasmine is snooty. Sleeping Beauty is plain. So... I think Snow white is left. I pick her because she likes to take care of people, cook, clean, and she is sweet. Like me! Lmao. Yep, Final Answer, SNOW WHITE. I can't wait to go to St. George! See u tomorrow.

Scottkids said...

I say death as well. Soon, we will have Eternity together. I agree with Jess mostly. I wouldn't want my marriage to fail. Although sometimes it happens.

Scottkids said...

Haylee what religion are you? I'm just curious.

Erin said...

If Oprah was buying you any car your choice -what would you choose?


2-If you could meet one famous woman-dead or alvie-who would it be?

3-Favorite chocolate delivery system?

Candice said...

My top 5:
Kate Moss, Sarah Jessica Parker, Sienna Miller, Heidi Klum, Rachel Bilson.

Holly said...

Melissa... with your death or divorce question I instantly thought of Brian's brother situation, so I immeadiately thought divorce... I have been thinking about this question for 24 hours now. Wow what a powerful question!!! Both ways would suck... I still am going with divorce.. XOXOXXO

Hope you all have fun in St.George I am jealous...

Holly

Scottkids said...

Erin-
ROTFL!(Rolling on the floor laughing) I will never live that chocolate thing down will I!! I like whatever chocolate V chocolate uses.

YOU ARE ONE OF MY WINNERS!!

I don't care that much about what kind of car I drive as long as it is nice. I am assuming you mean car or truck, so I am going to pick a truck. Just a really nice one with heated leather seats, lots of little gadgets, GPS so I can get to bunko and not have to call you when I can't find it. Enough seats for my kids. Nice stereo so I can rock out to 80's, and make it a V8 so I can dive fast sometimes! :) Thanks Oprah.

I would want to meet any women that lived through slavery, made it out of it, stood up for herself, and still has a great attitude on life! Or, Anne Frank. she fascinates me alot.I would want to hear her story in person. I'm so thankful I have never had to go through any of that!

Thanks for asking 3! questions! I need your address!!



Holly-

I knew you would think of Brian's brother, and I would have to. Not to get all religious on you, but as you probably already know we believe we can still be together after death if we are sealed in the temple. They will see each other again! I understand what you are saying htough, and where you are coming from!

Wish you could come to St. George too!

Emily said...

Haha, Hey! I think my question was good. You should care about your geneology, it's a part of the three-fold mission the church preaches about. I didn't want a gift anyway. :P

Mrs. JM said...

so what if i totally SUCK and could have been the first person to comment because there were "0" comments when i read this post but i wanted to put some really good thought into my question and then i freakin' forgot all about it and continued on with my selfish ways! DAMNIT!

i'm going to ask anyway ...

if you could make a miracle happen tonight while you were sleeping and all of your dreams were to come true tomorrow, what would you do tomorrow, different from today?

P.S.
divorce or death i choose death and
i would want to look like keira knightley if i could look like any celebrity and bell for sure if i could look like any disney princess

fun post!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa, so my question is r u on the juice? U know, test, deca, the clear and the cream. U don't get as ripped as u r without juicing!! Anyways, if so hook a brother up! I won't tell the wife!

Mrs. JM said...

totally teasin' ... thought i'd give you time to ponder a question that doesn't make any sense ...

what i really want to know is what is your favorite part of the day? truly and honestly. that's a lot easier to answer, right?

Anonymous said...

Im just a Christian. I was baptised Baptist and then converted to Catholicism (sp?) when I was in high school because that is what my daddy was. And then when he died I couldnt stand the catholic church so we started going to Canyon View Vineyard. I wholeheartedly believe in God and Jesus, but I dont know for sure which religion I would say I belong to. Sorry long answer to a short question! lol My mom and Daddy had the kind of love that even death cannot separate and I know with all of my being that he is waiting for her on the other side.

Anonymous said...

Oh and to add to my comment, I wholeheartedly believe that we have one true soulmate and one person that completes us. I believe that God makes someone that is a perfect fit for us. You get that once. Its not to say that if something happens to your spouse, that you wont find love again. But you will never find the fiery passion and complete love with someone else. Just my thought. Anyways, hope you have a wonderful time in St. George. (We would like to move there one day if it is in the cards. ;)

Amiee said...

So you are at the store one day and a well dressed man (or a cop, which ever your prefer) approaches you. He makes it clear to you, and tells you, you get 10 millons dollars, no tricks or gimmicks, just one thing, to test your will. What you would have to do is dissapear from your family, them not knowing anything about you or your whereabouts, just that you dissapeared. After 30 days, you would be allowed to come home and the money is yours. But, one catch that if you decide to do it, then your worst enemy automatically enherits 1 million right now without having to sacrifice a thing. Would you be willing to sacrifice you and your family being together for 30 days for a lousey 10 mill?? Knowing the heart ache and pain you would cause your family..???
----From your favorite Cop----

Scottkids said...

Hey Folks. I'm back from St. George, and am ready to say a few things. First off...

Emily,

I told you you would think of one.

I really actually liked your first question, so I'll answer both. If I could make a miracle happen tonight, and change tomorrow, this is what I would do. ( I think I understood your question, so here it goes...) For the world, I would hope for the war to end. Someone would find a cure for cancer.Violence in schools would stop and all our kids would be safe. All orphanages would be provided with everything they need to help all those children.

For myself, My grandma would find some kind medicine that would help her with all her health problems, and she could somewhat come back to what she used to be like when her health was better. She is an amazing person. I miss her.

Seth would miraculously lower his business expenses, and we could get out of debt and relieve some of Seth's stress at work.This is actually the most important one, because it is the root of everything that sucks for us right now. I would love to take the stress away from Seth that he feels from running his own business. If we did that, everything else would be perfect in our life. Well you know, perfect to us.

Jessica would get pregnant tomorrow night.So would I. I wouldn't have to work anymore.

We could purchase a perfect house for us.

For your other question, I truly love the whole day but, I'm going to say after getting the kids in bed at night and laying in bed with Seth. Making out, "cuddling" whatever. Just being with each other at the end of the day knowing you have that one person who will always be on your team and love you no matter what. Especially after a day when I feel like I was a terrible mom, and Seth tells me the total opposite. Anyway, I just went off on that. Sorry. Its true though.


T.J-
I AM that ripped without taking supplements!!! You know this already. AND, I hope I don't look like I take steroids! I am not that ripped, I just have an 8 pack! hahaha Really though, No I don't. I drink Protein shakes, and that about it! I'll give you a workout at the gym though, and you can see how hard I work if you want! ;) Luv ya

Chris and Aimee-

Why do you think of such difficult would you rathers and questions like this. and to throw in the cop thing... Its rude to tease! ;)

It is kind of hard for me to answer. I don't hate anyone so that part wouldn't matter so much, but being away from my kids and Seth for a month. Especially the fact that I couldn't tell them! And what it would do to my family!!! Thats so selfish. But if I can make it up by taking them on a vacation them maybe they wouldn't be so mad! Okay, Okay, even though it is so selfish and inconsiderate, even heartbreaking to not see my kids, I would do it. 10 million is ALOT of money. I wouldn't be able to go longer than 30 days though.

P.S. That actually makes my eyes water thinking about if that really happened and how hurt they would be. Good question though. Maybe you'll win! Boys 2 men! 2 weeks baby!

Haylee-

I figured you were Christian, I just wondered.You seem really spiritual. Its cool.I believe they will see each other again too!
I think I had heard you say that Blake was your soul mate! I think that is great that you guys have a good relationship like that. It definantly sounds one of a kind!

P.S. I love St. George too!

Scottkids said...

P.S.S
Emily,

Keira Knightly is HOT, and I like Bell. We could be princess friends! I still did not think of anyone I really want to look like! I'm going to keep thinking!

Scottkids said...

Okay, I pick Mrs.JM, Chris and Amiee, and Erin! I need your addresses! I have the cutest gifts! I'm excited! THANKS FOR ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!! It was fun for me!

Mrs. JM said...

YES! WINNER!

i would also go for looking like

audrey tautou
shannyn sossamon
rachel mcadams

to name a few. i'm not in love with my own looks so it's easy for me to play that game!

jake thinks angelina is hot. so typical. her legs look like they might break if she walks on them.

Mrs. JM said...

p.s.

my insurance agent has my address and all my money.

heehee

Scottkids said...

LOL! Okay, I'll send your gift! I'm excited! Remember you have to post a picturea fter you get it!