2.05.2009

My Lover Boy

I know the picture is blurry, but it is my favorite of us 6 years ago! This was before we went to Rock the mic tour. He got me tickets for my birthday!

My significant other

Answer and post your own so I can learn more about you and your significant other! :)

What are your middle names? Thomas and Marie

How long have you been together? 6 years!

How long did you know each other before you started dating? About a month or two

Who asked who out? He asked Emily and I to come over and he would make us Strawberry shortcake, and we would watch the Jazz game. We have been together since. Our first date was to see X-men. I also think we ate at Barbacoa.

How old were each of you when you met? 18 and 24.

How old are each of you now? 24 and 29.

How tall are each of you? 5'4" and 6’0

Whose siblings do/did you see the most? We see both equally

Do you have any children together? Mykelle 4 ½ and Trey 2

What about pets? 1. A guniea pig

Did you go to the same school? not even close.

Are you from the same hometown? No

Who is the smartest? Well.....I have more wisdom and logic. He's definantly more intelligent.

Who is the most sensitive? I’d have to say me. I do get to see his sensitive side though.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Everywhere. We love to eat out together. It is so relaxing.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas 2005



Who has the worst temper? Neither of us have a bad temper. If I were to choose one of us though, it would be me.

Who does/did the cooking? I do about 99% of the cooking. Seth makes the BEST! I meant the BEST French toast. MMM….now I’m hungry!

Who is more social? Me for sure!

Who is the neat-freak? Me, but Seth is pretty clean

Who hogs the bed? Our bed is to big to hog! I like to cuddle with Seth when I sleep though!

Who wakes up earlier? Me! I get up before the world, and I love it!




Who has the bigger family? Seth. Six other siblings!

How do you spend the holidays? With both families

Who is more jealous? That is tough. Neither really. It would be equal!

Do you have little pet names for each other? I make up names all the time to be a dork. But in all seriousness, I call him my lover boy!

How long did it take to get serious? About 3 months. I was so in love with him, while he “didn’t want to date serious”


Who eats more? Seth. But trust me, I can eat like nobody’s business!

Who sings better? No question. That’s me! NOT! I suck. Seth teases me all the time that I should go on American Idol. So he can laugh at me. Brat!

Who’s older? Sethy poo

Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but Seth almost always unloads

Who snores? Neither of us!! Yet.

Who’s better with the computer? Lover boy himself. He is really good with computers.

Who drives when you are together? Lover boy

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Seth is.

Who kissed who first? It was mutual. And dang, he was a good kisser! Do you remember that night Emily and Mindy? I ran out to the car bragging about his kissing skills, and was so happy when we finally kissed!

Who has more tattoos? Neither one of us has tattoos.

Who eats more sweets? ME!!!

Are you two still a couple? Forever and ever. And soon to be eternity!
June 2008 in Las Vegas

I am Crazy about u Lover Boy!

2 comments:

Kathy&Mike said...

You two are so cute together!

TJ and Jessica said...

You look so beautiful in the picture from Vegas where you're wearing the yellow dress! I agree with my mom, you two are cute together and you make cute babies! :)