WARM WEATHER!
I cannot wait. I just want to lay out and Bask in the sun!
- Thai Food! Oh my goodness I love it! We just tried out a new place in our area Called Thai Spice. It's so good! My other favorite place is Bangkok Thai Talay, and Cafe Trangs. I'm so hungry for it right now!
- Going on walks with Seth and the kids. Which we can't do because there is snow. We did go on a walk after church on Sunday because the sun was out, and it was nice. I miss going on walks every Sunday.
- Going on Vacation! To take it a step further, I love going out for breakfast when we are traveling or on vacation.
- Being on Spiritual Highs! (Which I am on right now! I feel my saviors love so strong, and I am so full of Joy!)
- Pure Seduction Body wash and Lotion from VS that my friend Aimee gave me for Christmas! It smells so good!
- Hearing my kids say their prayers! Seriously the cutest thing EVER!
I LOVE U ALL!


5 comments:
thai spice gang garee = YUMMY!
black bean salsa = YUMMY = FARTING FAMILY!
I LOVE going out to breakfast on vacation too! Even if you go to the same resturants that you have at home, it just tastes better for some reason!
It really does! I don't know what it is!
Hmmm... I have to say I've never tried Thai food. :( But I definitely want to!! Sounds yummy. I am also craving spring and WARM weather! Soooo tired of winter.
I can't wait for warm weather either, but I can difinetly pass on the Thai food..yuck!
Post a Comment