6.11.2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Mykelle had her dance recital last night! She did Awesome, and the whole recital was very good to watch. She's so cute!

Braxy and Mykelle
Swayzee was blessed by my dad last week, and it was such a wonderful day!
I am a bad mom though, and didn't take very many pictures. I was so busy planning the luncheon, and making table decorations that I kept putting it off, then the day was over.

My dad gave a Swayzee a beautiful blessing! I wrote what I remembered down in her journal.
We had all of our close family and friends there, and it was the BEST day, and we ate the BEST food. (Which includes another section of recipes I have to get around to for people. No promises this time!)

Swayzee was an angel the whole day, and wasn't set down for a second. She received lots of loves. She is so smiley this week, and is so alert! She is still a tiny little bug, but she is sooo cute!

The story behind this picture.... ALSO my Confession.

One day last week, I was playing house and Doctors with the kids, and I was so tired. So I was the patient, and they were the doctors. I told them I was so sick though, and to pretend I passed out. I totally fell asleep, and they found my camera during that time. Later that night, I was deleting pictures on my camera, and I saw this! I was laughing so hard! I was totally busted!


So, my confession is this... When playing with my kids, I really like to take naps! They think I'm playing, so it works out Awesome.

5 comments:

Wells Family said...

Hey good idea! Hope the nap was awesome!!

The Halladay Family said...

Swayzee's blessing was awesome. I only have one pic of John on his blessing day, poor babies. I was also thinking that I would love to take some pics of little miss Swayzee, let me know what works for you and we can have a photo shoot.
Steph

TJ and Jessica said...

That was such a special day! I love baby blessings (even though you didn't bear your testimony, don't you know that's a requirement?? haha, just teasing!) I just can't get over what a Mykelle Jr. she is! She looks just like her!!

Emily said...

I'm so sad we missed out. That's hilarious about your picture! That would never work with my kids.

Scottkids said...

Me too Emily!

And seriously the BEST way to take a nap!