Height: 5'4
Weight: 140
Hips: 381/2"
Thighs: 18 1/2"
Waist: 28"
I measured my biceps, and calves, but those results never change much, so unless you want me to post those, I don't plan on it.
My average weight is about 135.
My waist before getting pregnant was a 26, and I weighed 138.
My average size is a size 3/4
My body Fat percentage is usually between 12-15%
(I'm not sure what it is right now)
I'm happy with the way everything is going with the P90X program! As you can see, I gain weight mostly in my lower body, so I am looking forward to firming up, and getting a six pack again!

9 comments:
I love you.... but you make me sick (IN A GOOD WAY) You are the hottest woman I have ever known, and to look as good as you do after 3 babies...WOW!!!!You will be in the shape you want in no time. Your my inspiration in so many ways!xoxo
Way to go sister, you are so brave, but when you have a body like that, go for it. Good Luck, I really want to do the P96 stuff. I have lost 25 lbs in the last year, but I am still a few more lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. I really need something to kick my butt, and if I could look like you, it is a win-win.
Steph
i just love you! you look amazing. three kids! geeze. p90x will get you where you want to be, that's for dang sure! can't wait to follow your progress.
I'm sorry, but I hate you. I can't say anything nice cuz I really hate you. 28" waist yuck! So you caught me at a really fat time in my life and now you have to pay for my laziness by taking my insults.
Thanks guys! And especially Thanks for saying I look good for having 3kids! I really work hard!
Emily,
You love me! And honestly! You look great! It hasn't been that long since I saw you last, and you looked great then too! I LOVE U, U LOVE ME!
you look so awesome. i cant wait to start working out again. Finley will be 3 weeks tomorrow so I'm hoping to start in the next week. Hope to see you guys soon.
Melissa you need to be my personal trainer! You look amazing! Did you not get any stretch marks after 3 babies??? I've lost all but 5 lbs of the weight I gained being pregnant but I still have a chubby tummy and my jeans wont fit my waist! But seriously, I wish you could be my personal trainer! lol!
After I have my baby (or babies :) you WILL be my personal trainer!! I've already decided. And TJ's too :)
Post a Comment