We spent the afternoon in the Canyon for Memorial Day, and it was so nice to "get away". I made foil dinners, and stuff for Smores. The kids spent the afternoon discovering the outdoors which they love.
My Mykelle is so beautiful. She has been so wonderful about helping with Swayzee, and cooking, and anything I ask of her.
Swayzee LOVES the sound of running water, so she was in heaven. At first when we got there, she lay so still, not even blinking, with this soft little smile on her face. ( She hasn't smiled too much yet, but is trying so hard. She gets so excited. She smiled at me 2 times this morning after she slept for 10 hours, YES, I said 10 hours straight! She was a happy girl!) Anyway, we were right next to the creek and she slept most of the time. When she was awake, she enjoyed looking around and checking out the scenery!
I am so blessed to be this little angels mommy.
Seth said she looks 16 in this picture. We are so scared for the future! She is going to be a knock out! Good thing she has some Uncles, a Grandpa, and a Dad that would do anything to protect her.
Swayz is wearing the CUTEST outfit her Aunt Julie sent her! Her daughter Lucy picked it out! It is the most adorable thing ever! She looked like a "princess" Trey and Mykelle said. Thanks again for the package and the letter Jules. You are so thoughtful.
Swayzee always sticks her tongue out like this.

5 comments:
What darling pictures, Melissa. You really are gonna be in trouble with Mykelle, she is gorgious!! That picture with the snake FREAKED me out for a bit. I would die if it was real! Looks like a fun weekend.
I love that post. Mykelle's hair is so long I can't believe it. Trey still has the best smile I love it. Swayzee rocks that outfit. Lucy was really excited to see her in it. I love going up to the mountains I do miss that about Utah. I love that picture of you holding her by the water you need to frame that. Your kids are beautiful and Mykelle does look a lot older. Trey still looks like Trey to me. Of coarse you have beautiful kids you are so beautiful.
I love the pic of you holding Swayzee while sitting on the rock! She is such a beautiful baby! I am glad to hear Mykelle and Trey are so good with her!!
Swayzee is so stinking cute!! I've never seen her stick her tounge out like that :)
I love the picture of you holding Swayzee by the water. So precious!
Post a Comment