I was looking at Seth's pictures on his phone on Saturday, and realized he had so many cute pictures of the kids on his phone. I didn't edit them at all, so some have red eye, but they are so cute!
Jossy Girl. She Loves sticking her tongue out.

Swayzee and her big girl boots!

Saturday mornings at Home Depot. So fun!


Swayzee jumping into the bath tub with all her clothes on! AGAIN!

Sleeping Joss.

Trey, Daddy, and Mykelle out shooting his new rocket! (That they lost on the first launch because it flew so far!)


Sleepy, Swayzee Brynn with her favorite blanket!

Brand new Joslynn at the hospital!


Swayzee at probably 13 months. Climbing in her toy box!

Naked, shaving Trey!

Swayzee @ probably 11 months

Swayzee @ the Bounce House. I think she was about 10 months here!

Gymnast Mykelle!
3 comments:
OH my goodness I can not get over how cute your kids are. I love Trey's smile there really is no other smile like it, it makes me so happy. Mykelle's haircut is so cute on her, she is look so grownup, she is absolutely beautiful. Swayzee is to cute for words, her hair,, her eyes, I can see her personality in her eye's. And baby Jossy girl (love that name for her) has so much hair, I can't believe it. She is so sweet and so beautiful. What a gorgeous family I love them all. Miss you so much
I love looking throught cell phone photos!! They are all so cute!
So fun to see more pics. Love ya
Post a Comment