10.18.2011

You're gonna miss this..

I've been gone far too long. Having 4 kids has been busy, and some days even crazy. We are so blessed though, and I am so happy! I promise several posts this week. (Especially for my dear friend, Julie)

My BF and I were talking Sunday about holding our babies a little longer, and enjoy those baby snuggles before they won't want to snuggle anymore, and she asked me if I had heard this country song, and I hadn't, so I looked it up. I cried of course, because I know it will be like this for me when all my babies are grown.

I'm loving every minute of our crazy life!


2 comments:

Julie Catoe said...

Seriously so hard, but so amazing. I love when the newborns curl their legs under and stick out their butts when you pick them up under their arms.

Scottkids said...

It really is amazing to watch your kids grow into who they will become!! I will always say it though... it's a little sad to watch them grow up! I know I will miss these days!!