10.19.2011

Growing up


Fall-2011
The kids are growing like weeds.

I made Mykelle cut her hair. She was devastated @ first. It really needed it though. It was so unhealthy on the bottom. She only kind of likes it now, but man, it is so much easier to do. I like it short, but secretly, I miss her long hair.

Trey had a birthday in September and turned the BIG 5. He is such a sweet heart. He is my favorite little boy. I couldn't ask for a better son.

Just today, he opened the door for me and said" Ladies, first!"


Swayzee is now 18 months old, and this little busy bee couldn't be any cuter!


Joss is now 2 months old, and is the most smiley baby! She even giggled yesterday! She still has the best hair, and hasn't lost any yet. She is such a dolly. We all love her.... of course!

She is 1 month in this picture, but I have more recent pictures coming soon.

5 comments:

The Brindley's said...

Love all the updates and your kids are all so cute! They make me baby hungry and want a girl so bad. :)

Mindy Hawks said...

Seriously Melissa, you have the CUTEST kids!

Scottkids said...

Get on it, Rachel!

Thanks, Mindy Loo!

Julie Catoe said...

Too cute. I love Mykelle's hair, she look so much taller. They are all so freaking cute.

Wells Family said...

I am in love with Swayzee's hair!