8.05.2008

I ended up not having to babysit on Friday night, so we decided to go to the borders book release party! It was so much fun! Julie met us there at 10pm
Naomi and I went and ate at Macaroni Grill then walked over. They had a Vampire blood drive, and were giving books away so we went over there. We both donated blood. Naomi is scared of needles but she did good! I won the drawing for the book, and didn't have to buy one! We were having alot of fun in the parking lot while we were waiting for Julie. We were soo hyper. Like usual for me.
We also got Team Edward pins. I made Naomi get Jacob because no one got his! She switched though.
Trying to be mean! What a dork!
My Julie love! The people running the blood drive were really cool! They let us hang out and wait in the trailer! They asked Julie if I had been drinking! [I guess I can see why I get asked that! What? I'm fun!]

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like you had fun! One thing I and everybody else loves about you is your druken craziness!

TJ and Jessica said...

Fun! I wish I could have gone with you! I miss you!