8.25.2008

NASM

I'm officially registerd with NASM to get my personal training certification! I'm so excited. I will have to stop blogging as much so I can Study. It is supposed to be the hardest one, but the best one! If I fail the test, it will cost $200 to re-test! I can't fail! The book is huge, but it goes over everything from Nutrition to Anatomy! Its kind of stressful, but I am excited to finally be able to do something I have really wanted to for a long time. When Preschool ends next year, this is what I plan to do Full-time! Wish me Luck!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome, way to go Mel! I can't wait for you to put me through some rigorous training! Good Luck!

Edwards. said...

Thats awesome! You will be so good at it. Everyone that you will teach will be like, dang I want to look like you! :) And like Em, I can't wait for you to put my butt to work. :)

Candice said...

i wanted to get the blog established before I started advertising it.
BTW, I want to be your first client. this body needs sculpting.

Brandi said...

You go girl!!! That is just awesome. I really need someone to kick my big butt into gear. If only we were closer...

TJ and Jessica said...

I'm so proud of you that you're doing it! I've always thought you'd be a GREAT trainer! As soon as we move back I'll let you practice on my chubby booty! And I'll help you study too, we have to learn Anatomy too. I love you!!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

You will be awesome! And people will just want to go to you cause you look AMAZING! So I think it'll be a win win situation! Plus I'll just have you as my own when I make my millions! ;)

Holly said...

Melissa,

You will be by far the HOTTEST personal trainer that I have seen YET....Not only that but you really know how to give me confidence @ the gym which is something that I never thought I had in me..

THANKS A MILLION....

Holly