8.04.2008

Page 400

Breaking Dawn is really good now! It was really hard to get through those 100 pages! It was hard to see Edward like that.[ For those of you reading, you know what I mean] I can't wait to read more. I have stuff to do today, and kids to take care of, so that will have to wait until naptime! YAY!

3 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

OH, I'm jealous. I haven't even been to buy it yet but will soon. Sounds yummy.

Sorry I didn't respond to your questions on my blog ... Yes, I have kept journals for all of them since I found I was pregnant. I have a seperate one for each kid but it was becoming so time consuming and I wasn't writing as much as I wanted to. The blog is awesome because not only can it be printed into a book, I can include pictures and my own journal as well (sort of, there are some things I won't write about lol). I have already used the blurb software to make my Grandma a photobook for her 90th bday, it's awesome so I can't wait to print the blog at the end of the year!

TJ and Jessica said...

DON'T GIVE ANYTHING AWAY!! I'm still waiting for my copy! I can't wait :) I can't believe how fast you're reading it! It must be freaking good!

Emily said...

I loved this book! I can't wait to talk about it and read it again! I'm so sad it's over too, but Eliot's not, lol.