8.05.2008

Done.

****SpoiLer ALert****

Wow, I'm glad I finished it, I was so sick of reading! I read all 4 books in a week! I'm so sick of being obsessed with the books! It is all I could think about!

So... I cried my eyes out in the 2nd to last chapter when she was saying goodbye to Nessie,Edward and Jacob! Holy Cow, that was so hard! I could only imagine having to say goodbye to my child, the love of my life, and my best friend! And then when Edward said goodbye to Jacob, and called him his son and his brother! WOW!! That still gives me chills! I LOVED that part!
I thought Nessie was amazing! She made the character so sweet, amazing and she touched me through her words! I loved her! It made so much sense when Jacob imprinted on her. Bellas was pissing me off when shew was all in love with him when she was pregnant. Now it all makes sense! Everything!
My favorite part was obviously the sex scenes! MAN! They were hot! I want to get bruises all over my body! Broken headboards,feathers, HOT! The fact that they had sex all night wasn't that desirable though!
For the most part I loved every part of the book! The informative part was hard, because I love the love scenes, and romance. It was awesome in the ending though! I loved when Alice came back, because I thought she was going to die! She is my absolute FAVORITE character [Besides Edward] I love her!

Anyway, leave comments so we can talk!!

4 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

You CANNOT type "spoiler alert" and expect me to click away. Jeez! I'm only 1/2 way through but you didn't spoil anything ~ I usually read ahead in a book anyway so I would have spoiled it myself (weird habit, I know).

I'll continue reading and add my two cents later!

Emily said...

Well we already talked about it last night, but this is the best love story I have heard or read or whatever since the notebook!

Mrs. JM said...

Okay, I finished on Thursday and it was by far my favorite of the four. I agree with the dalton fam ... it was as refreshing as The Notebook which is still my MOST favorite book and movie. I love love love The Notebook.

I couldn't have been happier with the ending of Breaking Dawn. She did an awesome job leaving every deserving character with their happy ending. My only oppostion to these books is that I do not feel they are appropriate for young readers, especially those 14 - 16 year old girls. The "love" story is just not realistic so the reading should be for entertainment only and I would be afraid my daughter might take their little affair too seriously and expect something greater than reality when it comes to love and sex (not that sex isn't great, now I'm rambling!). .. Luckily i don't have to worry about my daughter right now. I'm sad for The End.

My two cents.

TJ and Jessica said...

I finally finished it!!! I've been soooo busy lately, but I'm glad I'm done. Love, love, loved it!