8.23.2008

I met Thayne!

So, Seth and I were on a date today,and we were walking back to our car from some shopping at the Gateway and I saw Thayne from SYTYCD! I told Seth, and since he went to High School with him, he went over and started talking to him! I was so excited! I really liked him on the show, even though I thought he was cheesy! He actually looks alot better in person, and is the nicest guy ever! He dresses really good, and his smile doesn't look cheesy like it did on the show! He was actually pretty good looking! Seth told him I love to dance, and that I was a really good dancer! [Seriously Seth! Thats sweet though] So Thayne was like " Oh you dance?" I told him that I could dance, but not like they do on the show! I was excited! Seth told me I was over reacting. I told everyone I met him!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is sooo cool! I love that show too!!

Mrs. JM said...

Super cool. I guess he teaches at the same studio that my cousin teaches at. Is he gay? That's all I could conclude with the cheesy smile. lol