11.03.2009

Halloween Fun

We had a Halloween party at The Scott's this year, and we had such a good time! Most of the family could come, and we had soup, bread, cake, and lots of other good grub! The kids had a lot of fun with each other, and by the end of the night, Mykelle was driving me nuts acting like a kitty! It was pretty cold trick or treating, but they got plenty of candy!
Liam is so stinkin' cute!
Mykelle wanting to go get more candy, and not wanting to take pictures!



Say Trick or Treat!
Trey was a kitty, but really should have dressed up as a grouch, because that is what he was! He was suppossed to be a mouse, but didn't like it after wearing it to our Halloween party last weekend!
Mykelle and Alliyah! So adorable! Alliyah was fairy godmother from Shrek.


With cousins.
Jackie and Mike had a Halloween Party at their new house this year, and it was so much fun! Jackie's dad really loves Halloween, and decorated the house awesome! We had yummy food, and fun games consisting of pass the pumpkin, and musical chairs.David, Candice, Seth and I played a few game of darts which was totally fun, and I think I would like to play it more!





Mrs. Candice always makes her and Dave's costumes each year, and did a great job this year as well! If you can't tell who they are, than that is silly. Candice will be designing our families costumes next year! Right Candice?



Seth was so hilarious! I love the big goof ball he can be. I also love how funny he is! But not really when I am in a REALLY bad mood, and he keeps making jokes. Even if I laugh!


Seth was a white Jamaican!


I was a kitty.

5 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

mykelle! what a poser! you guys look great. we were lame and didn't dress up this year (jake and i).

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

OMG!!! A white Jamaican! That is tooo cute!! His outfit was my favorite! You look gorgeous as a cat, so does Mykelle. I love how she totally poses for the camera. Trey is adorable, grouchy face and all! He is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. Serioulsy!

Tell Jackie I said hi!!! It looks like you guys had a blast. I miss celebrating Halloween with you!

Scottkids said...

Seriously, she is so photofenic and all her pictures are all so cute!!! Thanks though!

I'll tell Jackie Hi for you! We miss you too Sandra!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

You are HOT & I like you a lot! Plus your kiddos are so flipping cute! Dang I miss them & YOU!

Julie Catoe said...

Looks like so much fun. I wish we could have gone to Jackie and Mike's party. It looks so fun. I love her comstume. You are the most beautiful cat your eyes look awesome. Seth looks good, I love that every year it is all about the hair for him. You kids are the cutest. It wasn't the same trick or treating without you guys but it looks like you all had so much fun.