Then I thought you know, I should make dinner right now, because I know I will be tired come 5:00pm. So, that is what I did. I made Three Cheese manicotti, which is delicious, and got salad and bread ready for dinner tonight. All I have to do when I am done blogging is go stick it in the oven for 30 minutes.
Mykelle was really sick this morning, so I didn't have to run them around to gymnastics, so I thought I'll just clean the house. I scrubbed the bathrooms, vaccummed, cleaned the kitchen, and the kids bedrooms, and UNLOADED the dishwasher so I didn't have to do it tonight.
I felt pretty good! The kids had a picnic in there rooms, while watching a movie, and I decided I'd do 3 loads of laundry.
THEN IT HIT ME! HOLY CRAP! I HADN'T EATEN, AND I WAS SO EXHAUSTED!
It was only 12:30, so I had everything done on my to do list. (Excpet call Scentsy, which I am doing now, and have been on hold for 40 freaking minutes! Grrr....)
I decided I would take a shower, eat left over Thai food from Family night last night, and read "New Moon" and THEN take a nap while Trey and Mykelle were both sleeping.
(We ate at Simply Thai in South Jordan last night, and it was DELICIOUS! We also got bundlets at Nothing Bundt Cakes. They have pumpkin spice cake that is so good, and they also have Praline Pecan, which is the one I picked for myself last night, and Seth ate it when he got home, and I threw a huge fit for approximately 60 seconds. I didn't apologize though, I didn't feel like it. I was grumpy. )
Anyways, it was 2:00pm and I was on hold with Scentsy, and laying on the couch. It was on speaker phone. The next thing I know, I was fast asleep. I woke up twenty minutes later and was STILL ON HOLD! I was tired, so I said Screw you Scentsy and went back to sleep!
I woke up at 3:26, and felt like I got hit by a truck!
I still feel accomplished though! Now I can sit on the couch tonight and just watch TV.
More Halloween Pictures coming Next Post!
Mike and Jackie's Halloween Party

4 comments:
Wow Melissa!!! You were ON it!!! That's amazing...I hope you were able to get a good night's sleep that night!
That is a busy morning/afternoon! That is great! Bummer that you didn't feel reenergized after your nap though...I hate when that happens...it's supposed to help, not hurt! Next will you come to my house and do all that for me? :)
I now have decided that you are just crazy. You are always doing so much and working hard. I love your abliity to do things and your drive. But you need to take a break girl. You did more in one moring than most people do all week. That has to be a good feeling.
Seth looks.. well like a dirty roadside bum with a huge smile...But that sexy cat with him is sure cute.LOL
Post a Comment