I celebrate all the women in my life! You are all beautiful in so many ways. I am so proud to be a woman! We are so amazing!
All these quotes are from a booked called "She" Kobi Yamada
She turned her can't into cans, and her dreams into plans.
Celebrate her goals.
She woke up one day and threw away all her excuses.
Celebrate her accountability.
She discovered that she was the one she'd been waiting for.
Celebrate her self reliance.
She added so much beauty to being human.
Celebrate her presence.
She walked in when everyone else walked out.
Celebrate her friendship.
She decided to start living the life she imagined.
Celebrate her freedom.
Thanks Julie for such a great birthday gift. I really love this book!

2 comments:
I love it !!! it is true She is amazing... thanks for sharing that =)
Oh... I love that you shared this book on your blog. It is so beautiful every word of it. Every women should own this book. I read threw it at least once a month or more. It is so inspiring. I love that you love it.
Post a Comment