11.04.2009

SYTYCD Top 18

Pause music player. Watch until you see Adam's reaction. Hilarious!

Don't know what happened to the video, but it was the motorcycle routine with Kevin and Karen.

Honestly could this dance be any Hotter!! It was so good! I must admit, I LOVE RAP music. I love this song, and knew it was going to be soooo good! I also LOVED Adam's reaction! Seth and I laughed so hard! We also watched it two more times. I used to have so much fun dancing, and this made me dance while I watched it! Seth wanted me to reinact this song last night. I would have back in the day.

We also really liked this dance! Legacy is totally sexy. My friend Mrs. JM has a crush on him, and after watching last night, I could totally see why. Those cheek bones= HOT. I also thought" Man, he would make a good Edward" I only thought that though because they showed the preview to the movie, and Robert is so not cute!

5 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

oh my gosh i'm going to ruin everything! so far ... i'm super dissapointed with sytycd this season!! the utah couple ~ UGH, they kill me! "i work out." i thought that motorcycle dance was terrible! he should have KILLED it but she totally outshined him (she is way sexy ... i loved adam's reaction too). maybe it was the coreography i didn't like? anyway. i'm rooting for legacy. my fav. jake wonders what his real name is. lol. looking forward to drooling over edward soon too. totally admitting it.

Scottkids said...

You won't ruin it for me silly. I can see where you are coming from. I actually love this season, and didn't care for last season at all. I agree about the Utah couple. They disgust me. Well, I actually liked him at first, and couldn't stand her. Now I can't stand him and his protein shakes and his "Big muscles he brings to the show" Gag. I also HATE his hair. I thought she did well though. I think she is really pretty too, but Seth does not. And Glad to have the tappers gone although I did think they were good. There solos were lame. And I cried when smiley tapper got sent home.

Mrs. JM said...

yes to muscles lame hair.

jake doesn't think she's pretty either. i think her foundation is the wrong color

glad to have the tappers gone too ... boring.

Julie Catoe said...

I loved a few of the dances and that motorcycle one was awesome. Wow she is sexy. I was not a legacy fan until that dance he was amazing I love his partner too. I really like this season. Utah couple sucks though they are so vain it is annoying even though I love the Utah guys partner and I thought their dance was awesome. Not Utah girl she is not good.

Emily said...

I didn't think the motorcycle dance that muh either. She is way sexy, but I didn't like the outfit she had on. Adam is hilarious. Kathryn and Legacy are doing awesome. I cried when Smiley went home too. Oh and I can't stand the Utah couple either, although I do think she is doing really well.