1. Knowing I will have these girls in my life forever, and knowing all the memories we share, and will share with each other. When I think about you girls, it makes me so happy I could cry. I love you guys so much!
5 Things that are bothering me:
1.Rude, Inconsiderate, Disrespectful people.
2.Getting bad vibes from people.
(Especially at Church. I'm sorry, but that is the last place you should be getting bad vibes. )
3. People that go through Red lights and make the people with the green light have to wait for them. It happens to me all the time. Sometimes, it makes me want to just lay on my horn and flip them off. But I don't, because that would be horrible manners.
4. People that Gossip. What an ugly quality to have.
(To me, Gossiping is saying something rude or mean behind somebodies back that you WOULD NOT say to their face. Lets face it, everyone talks about other people. Some people just have bad intentions.) (I have no desire to be friends with anyone that gossips. And trust me, if I have something to say about you, I have, would, or will say it to your face.)
No Friends, none of you have done this, I have just witnessed it too much this past month, and it baffles me. Husbands don't really count though, as I tell Seth everything, and I don't say stuff behind peoples backs, and then act like best friends to their face.
I believe in the motto:
"If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all!"
5. Satan (Who is the one giving me all these negative feelings and trying to ruin my week, before going to the Temple.)
6 Things I Love:
1. My mother in law. I think she is the most wonderful person. All my family and friends that have met her, love her too. She is the most kind hearted, sweet, thoughtful person. I love her dearly.
2. Every time I leave the bishops office, he tells me how strong he can feel the spirit when I am there.
3. How loving my family is, and the happiness we all share with each other.
4.The Temple
5. People that Don't forget the True meaning of Christmas.
6. Everyone that shows me so much support and love! And Ailee for her sweet letter to me this weekend .You are a wonderful friend, I love you.
7 Random Things About Me:
1. I like to use commas. I sometimes misuse them. When I am typing, I say comma as part of the sentence. I am comma happy.
2. I don't really like being teased by anyone but Seth. I usually just find it really annoying. And sometimes even with Seth, I don't like it.
3. I think people that use the word "Retard" are disrespectful.
4. I really, really dislike when people smack their food while eating.
5. I love doing things for others, as long as they appreciate it.
6. I LOVE to cook.
7. I dislike unloading the dishwasher, and would rather wash all the dishes by hand.
I need to go to bed. Good Night for now.

4 comments:
I CANNOT stand listening to people chewing their food! Seriously! And with the whole dishwasher thing, I'm about to add a second job to the husbands "daily to do list." I hate unloading it. I told him I would load it in a heartbeat and be much happier if I woke up in the mornings and had an empty dishwasher. I have no idea what it is either...
hi melissa! i just caught up on your blog. been missing your posts.
i second wanting to punch people are rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful (what does that make me?!).
the little boy i babysit has the WORST table manners. sometimes i think i might go crazy. my kids are constantly telling to "quit smacking." gross. i'm glad others out there are teaching their kids a few things ... i was starting to wonder.
love seeing your belly pics. looks like things are going well.
happy christmas!
Melissa, you are the most inspiring person to me, i love using commas also and i always misuse them. LOL I am so glad to know you and you make me want to be a better person, cheesy i know but it's true. Can't wait ti hear about how saturday went.
Angella
Hahahah... this post is sooo Melissa! I miss you.
Post a Comment