2 C sugar
1/2 C milk
1/2 C butter
3 T cocoa
3 T Peanut Butter
dash of salt
1/2 tsp vanilla (optional)
Add sugar milk, butter, cocoa and salt to a large pot. Bring to a boil for one and a half minutes, take off heat and add 3 1/2 quick oats,vanilla and peanut butter.
Spoonful onto wax paper or foil and let cool slightly.
*Dave, I add less cocoa in mine, as I do not love them really chocolatey.
Peanut Butter Rice Krispies
Pretty much the best treat ever!
1 cup sugar
1 cup corn syrup
1 cup peanut butter
6 cups Rice Krispies
1 6 oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
1 6oz bag Butterscotch chips
Stir together sugar and corn syrup. Cook on medium high heat until sugar is dissolved, and mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter, and then cereal.
Press into buttered cookie sheet, or cake pan for thicker treats.
Melt chocolate and butterscotch in microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring every thirty seconds.
Spread over cereal, and then let chocolate set.

4 comments:
Your recipes are delicious. You should post your stuffed peppers one! I need it!! ;-)
Thanks Melissa!
I'll post it sometime Sandra!
P.S. Sandra do you know what that Chinese says?
Post a Comment