12.07.2009

In my Dreams



I was thinking about this today. I want to go back to the hot, hot sun and the beach. If I could pick any beach though, I would want to go back to CABO with Lover Boy..... We had such a good time.

I'll just go there in my dreams tonight.
With my heating pad. (That I LOVE)




I was actually thinking about it on my way to the gym at 5 this morning when I had to drive in the snow and the FREEZING cold.


Oh well, I got a whole bunch of cute new clothes to wear for the winter, so I'll keep thinking about that!
Check in for posts tomorrow for a great recipe (Banana Bread Bars), and our Christmas Family night. Gotta go.

6 comments:

Julie Catoe said...

Oh, I love the beach. I think the older I get the more I hate winter. You look amazing in your bathing suit. Looking like that you should always be in a bathing suit not in 10 different layers of clothes.

Steph and Jared said...

good idea! I think I'll dream of the beach tonight, I hate this weather. I hope you are all doing good hopefully we'll see you soon.

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

I agree with Julie. You were born to be mostly naked. ;-) Seriously, though, Hawaii has beaches. Just sayin'.

Angela said...

I hear ya! I would love to be back at the beach too! (Especially Cabo! I Love it there!) But the snow is beautiful here too! (PS I'm jealous of your bikini bod!)

Scottkids said...

LMAO! Sandra, I love you! I'm just sayin'. Did you get my text this morning. Sorry I forgot the time is different there. It was probably 4am.

You guys are too kind. Trust me though, if I was in a hot place right now, I would be living in my bikini!

Steph,
We are planning a friend get together when Cody and Kelli get into town, so I'll call you!

Emily said...

I freakin hate the winter this year. I'm NEVER warm.