It looks FREEZING!!!!!!!! I don't know if I'm prepared for that! I love Temple Square and am excited to go with Cody's family while we are there for Christmas. This past sunday was an older couple who talked and just got home from their mission from Temple Square. They said that before they went they had only been maybe two times and probably most people in my ward have not been. I have been so many times that I have lost count. It is a blessing that I take for granted. it's beautiful.
I know! I have been so bad lately. It's not because I am not reading it or enjoying your posts any less... just busy. Can't wait to see you guys. We have presents.
I've been wanting to go so bad this year, but the next time we'll be in SLC is right before Christmas and I know it's going to be PACKED! So I think we're going to have to skip it this year. Be grateful you live so close!!
I love this post ! My family had so much fun with your family !! i am glad that we got to go i really love seeing all the lights :o). and seeing the kids happy, all of the pix turned out so so cute !!!
Ok I swear I'm not copying you! I just finished posting pics of our family at Temple Square last weekend! haha! We should have gone together! Looks like you guys had a great time!
9 comments:
It looks FREEZING!!!!!!!! I don't know if I'm prepared for that! I love Temple Square and am excited to go with Cody's family while we are there for Christmas. This past sunday was an older couple who talked and just got home from their mission from Temple Square. They said that before they went they had only been maybe two times and probably most people in my ward have not been. I have been so many times that I have lost count. It is a blessing that I take for granted. it's beautiful.
That looks like so much fun
I know! I have been so bad lately. It's not because I am not reading it or enjoying your posts any less... just busy. Can't wait to see you guys. We have presents.
I've been wanting to go so bad this year, but the next time we'll be in SLC is right before Christmas and I know it's going to be PACKED! So I think we're going to have to skip it this year. Be grateful you live so close!!
I love this post ! My family had so much fun with your family !! i am glad that we got to go i really love seeing all the lights :o). and seeing the kids happy, all of the pix turned out so so cute !!!
MeRrY ChRiStMaS !!!!!
They did huh Amiee!!? They are so cute I might use ours for our Christmas Card.
Candice,
I like presents. come over whenever!!
we really need to get together! We never do anything anymore and we used to all the time!!!
Ok I swear I'm not copying you! I just finished posting pics of our family at Temple Square last weekend! haha! We should have gone together! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment