2.10.2010

Found it

I found this for my friend Mrs. JM. She has started a new health food blog that is going to be neat. I really want to start eating MORE healthy. We have been doing really good, minus me adding butter to every vegetable I can. (Must be the black in me!)

Here is the blog again. It is great. Her story is great, and I have tried a few recipes on here, and they are good!

http://www.greenlitebites.com/

P.S. I'll add Mrs. JM's blog link when I get her approval.

2 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

can't wait to check this out! thank melissa.

you have my approval to share my blog(s) :). i like sharing.

about wednesday's. i feel pretty confident that i could meet your needs unless i cannot lol. i do have three kids in school until this summer (obviously). i guess i was sort of assuming summertime was when the position would open. i can't imagine it's much fun picnicing at the park these days?

Melissa said...

Yes, Emily, the summer for sure, as I dislike the cold very much.
Usually like June. It'll be so fun!