2.25.2010

Thursday Confessional

My favorite new word to say is "Vag"

LOL.

I think only my close friends, and my mom will laugh at this.

Fact. I used to gag at the word vagina when I was growing up. I told my mom it was such a gross word, and always called it a V-G.

7 comments:

Mindy Hawks said...

Now I'm just waiting for "anonymous" to comment on this one! lol

Scottkids said...

LOL! Seriously Min!

Anonymous said...

This cracks me up!!!!!! I hate that word as well. Vag doesnt bother me, but the full word does. It just freaks me out. Same with the word panties. uuuggghh i just gave myself the creeps writing it. When I had Braylon, I had to have an emergency c-section because he hand came out when my water broke and I couldnt push him out that way. So as they were wheeling me to the OR (you have to go through the entire hospital) my nurse was telling random strangers that my baby was waving at us through my vagina!!!!!!! I wanted to slap her so bad!! hahahahaha anyhoo! I hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 210 dollars everwhere. But completely I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Wells Family said...

Ha Ha I hate that word to!! Vag is funny though...I rememeber watching Oprah one day and she calls it a Va Jay Jay LOL :)

Julie Catoe said...

I have to be the one to say I don't have a problem with it. I say it and I teach my girls to say it. Cause that is what it is.

Scottkids said...

I don't care what the word is, whoever made it up, should have gave it a cooler name!!