2.06.2010

January Loves

Lover Boy

Seriously, he is so cute.

My Cute Kids
Love this photo. Trey is still learning how to smile for the camera. It is so cute.

Chocolate Milk (still)


Strawberry mini wheat

My Heating pad


French Kiss Scentsy


Cleaning my house spotless each night


My Job(s)


My Blackberry Bold


Sears

(I was able to find a non-nursing bra just the right size, AND on sale. I bought 4)


Ebay


Thrift Stores


Spandex Garments


Body Pillow


Doing Initiatorys at the Temple

How good it feels when you understand prayer, and have peace in your heart.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I love sears to...not only do they have cute baby clothes but since Sheldon works there we get a discount. Its so nice. If you ever need something big and want a discount just let me know and i'll meet you there so you can get the discount

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

This is such a good post. Every time I read one, I always tell myself I'm going to do one of these posts on my blog. So cool. You have one of the best blogs, Melissa.

I do have to say, though, that "Cleaning my house spotless each night" will probably never be on my list. :-)

Scottkids said...

Ok Christina!!!!

Sandra,

You should! yours would be AWESOME!