I've been really, really tired, and nauseous. I was unsure why, and assumed it was just being prego. But today, I found out that I have really low iron. I kind of knew that already, because I have accidentally (By accidentally,I mean not on purpose) turned myself into a vegetarian. Most meat just tastes so gross to me. Being pregnant made it worse, but I was like that already before getting pregnant. I stopped eating hamburger meat almost 2 years ago. (Although I did have 2 In and Out burgers last year) I still use meat for my family, and substiture pork sausage for hamburger. Since meat is the main source of iron, I am on an iron shortage.
I have had no desire to work out the last couple weeks, and haven't been myself. (Having NO energy) Looks like I will have to start taking iron supplements. And Colace my Dr. Report says. YAY for me!
And what about those skin tags? I find then creepy. I have gotten a few this pregnancy, and I swear I'm going to cut them off. They drive me crazy. That is what the Dr. said they do anyway. Gross. I don't think I could really do it.
All for a little bundle of joy.
All worth it though.
I will post tomorrow I SWEAR. (Only Sometimes though. Shhh.... Don't tell anonymous, he/she might go tell my bishop)
Also, I'll post the drawing winner!
2 Confessions since I have been so lame.....
- I feel so bad for the kids whose parents smoke in their cars, homes, etc.
- I strongly dislike that people think just because I am a SAHM that I don't have enough things to do, and would want to babysit kids all the time! No offense to anyone, I'm just sayin' everyone asks me. I don't mind if the favor is being exchanged, but lets face it, I don't trust very many people with my kids.
August 2007
My dear friend Julie is moving to Hawaii. I'm a little heartbroken, as I am losing my Wednesday park pal (Every Wednesday in the Summer, we would meet up at the park, pack a picnic, the kid's bikes, sunscreen, and whatever else we needed to stay the whole day, and spend the enitre time talking and enjoyineg each others company.) She is so much more then my Wednesday park Pal, but I am so sad we won't have those days together this summer. I enjoyed them so much! My summer just won't be the same with out you!
Julie I realized, we have been friends for awhile now, and we really don't have very many pictures of just the 2 of us! I will post my pictures from last weekend soon though.

6 comments:
Oh! I am sorry, hun! Lucky her, though, moving to Hawaii!!!! I hope that is where my family finds themselves in the next couple years. Anyway, we should really have a park day this summer. I live right by you for goodness sakes! Miss ya! Can't wait to hang out. Sorry it's been so long. I am such a bum...
Love ya!!!
Honey I hope you feel better VERY soon!! I know these littles ones like to play tricks on us sometimes. Get to taking that iron and I hope your all back to normal. Hugs and Kisses!!
That sucks you don't feel good. I hope the pills work and you start feeling better soon. You are always on the go it must be hard for you to slow down. I obviously understand about the MEAT! Yuck! But you do have to listen to your body and take care of yourself.The thing is Melissa I don't think of you as a stay at home mom you have your school and scentsy you are always doing something. And your biggest problem is that you are so amazing with kids that everyone wants you to watch their kids.
I am so sad about our Wednesdays they are a highlight to our friendship and my summers. I have some pics from when we hung out last we I have been meaning to post them just a little busy right now I will get to it and send you the pics also. I loved our Bear Lake trip and I love my time with you. You are so amazing I am so thankful to have you and your family. Love you. Hope you feel better soon.
THANKS GUYS!!!!
What are skin tags?!?!?
Julie always talks about your Wednesdays and how much fun they are. Make sure that when you come visit, you have a Wednesday here so you two can have a Wednesday at the beach!
So totally agree with your two confessions. And I also agree with Julie - you're not a SAHM! You're a working woman - daycare, Scentsy, and I'm sure there are other things you are doing that I don't know about yet.
Miss you, Melissa! I miss your smile and how much fun you are to be around. You light up a room, and I wish I could give you a hug right now.
Skin tags are caused because your skin has all these extra growth hormones, and they are like little moles. They are lame! :)
Snadra, I miss you too! Love you so much, and CANNOT WAIT to see you again!! Muah!
Post a Comment