*You guys have to check out my friend Emily's food blog! she has the BEST recipes, and they are all healthy and good! Go check it out here. And I'll be posting more recipes soon!
Sandra, Sorry it took so long to do this tag, but here it is, finally!
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
I would love to go back to High School. (If I could know what I know now as well, and if it was Fruita Monument. Not Central High.) I would play even MORE sports, focus more on my school work and less on my boyfriend, read more, be more involved in church, and NEVER wake up at 5:30am to get ready for school! I would wear sweats, and a pony tail everyday!
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes.")
My first wish would be to have all the money that I ever desired. I would buy an amazing house, with amazing furnishings. I would help others! I would have a huge swimming pool! I would also have lots of fun stuff for my kids, and we would all have fabulous clothes. A big boat, 4 wheelers, jet skis, you name it! How materialistic is that!!?
For my second wish, I would wish a cure for Cancer, and other serious illnesses. I am so afraid of me or my dear loved ones to get Cancer. I can't even imagine watching someone so close to me be affected by it.
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
Random Question. Um...I would say Curious George. But I really like to watch all Disney movies with them as well.
4. What is your beverage of choice?
Either Chocolate milk or Sprite. It's a tie.
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
Hmmmmmmm......... I had to think about this for a second to be honest. I want to be more patient. I know some of you might say that I am so patient, but I want to be even ~more~ patient! Especially with my own children.
It is funny how that works ya know? I have all the patience in the world for other children, but when it comes to my own, I become more impatient than usual. I don't believe that is fair, and I pray to be more patient every day.
NEW SUBJECT....
So, I am kind of over the Twilight thing, but I still can't get over the fact that the Edward they chose is so NOT good looking! Who do you think who make a better Edward, or do you like Robert Pattinson? (Is that even his name?)
TAKE MY POLL
My Thursday Confessional:
I do not like hair. Not hair exactly. Other peoples hair I should say. Especially in the shower. At the gym. It's disgusting to me to see strands of peoples hair in a big ball on the shower floor. Seriously, it makes me gag. I do not like when I get other people hair stuck to me at all. (Except Mykelle's)
Cleaning hotel rooms in High School made this even more of a phobia. I'm grossed out even typing about it.
That's all.

6 comments:
I so agree about the patience thing. I am really patient most of the time, but with my own kids, I can be irritable! I agree they chose a weird Edward. I guess in my mind he was more like a Chad Michael Murray or something....and not so pale. I know that is the whole vampire thing, but its just not cute. I think the vampires on Vampire Diaries are WAY cuter!
Terrible choice: orange text in orange background.
Terrible choice: orange text in orange background.
Brother,
You shut your mouth when your talking to me! Lol.
I'm not as excited for Eclipse as I was for the other two. Don't get me wrong, I still love the Twilight saga and I still plan on seeing the movie, I'm just not as obsessed as I used to be I guess! And I totally agree, Edward is fugly in the movie AND I hate that Jacob is so short. He should be like 6'4"! I'm not sure I like any of the guys in your poll to play Edward, I picture him more like a young Brad Pitt. And come on, Brody Jenner?? HAHAHA!! He's cute, but I'm not sure he has acting skills :)
LOL! Only Brody Jenner because he is cute!! I know he can't act!
Post a Comment