Eskimo Kiss, Cozy Fireside, and Home sweet Home Scentsy scents.
Hot Tamales
O-cel-O Dish Scrubber (Cheese will not stick to this thing)
Hunger Games Series
Incline Crunches
The movie "Prancer"
Oakridge Boys Christmas Cd
Swayzee's ringlets
Brussels Sprouts (sauteed with onions, apples and bacon)
My heating Pad
Ladies Nights
Laughing
Sex Talks (Ang, just DO it)
Neutrogena Rapid clear (When I work out, my skin breaks out. lame.)
Nivea kiss of shine lip gloss
Hard boiled eggs (Only the whites)
Wet/Dry hair straighteners
Stair Climber
Planning Jessica's baby shower
Tutorials on You tube
Etsy
Lip Lites Mocha Mousse lip gloss
"The Chocolate's" Cazookie (Cookie dough baked in a cake pan, topped with melting vanilla bean ice cream. Friggin' heavenly)
Hobby Lobby
Sexy toned shoulders. (I'm working on having some poppin' sexy shoulders.)
Breakfast of Champions
I came up with this....
Egg whites scrambled with green onions, tomatoes, and black beans. Add lots of pepper and a little Mortons Season all. YUM! Eat with a wheat tortilla as a breakfast burrito, with some whole wheat toast or by itself. So good. ( Sometimes I even add crumpled up turkey bacon. MmmmMM. I'm hungry now.)
Trey in beanies

24 days of Christmas {LDS Devotionals}
Such a great idea for the month. A friend from church shared this, and my sister in law created the cutest gift for all her neighbors. I'm getting mine binded to use each year. I printed it on pretty cardstock, and it looks awesome. Go HERE to print one for yourself. (I can't firgure out how to attach an adobe file, so if someone knows how, let me know! If you want a copy, leave me your email, and I'll email it to you)
I'm going to add one thing I really dis-love. (Is that even a word?) That one thing is protein drinks. My life consists of them right now, and I don't care what anyone says, I think they are disgusting. I have to plug my nose, and drink it as possible, and hurry and eat a banana right after. The benefits of protein defiantly outweigh the taste, so that is why I torture myself everyday.

7 comments:
Great pics. Way cute picture of Naomi, she can't complain about that one :)
Thanks. She better not complain. sorry for posting bad pics.
Your "go here" to print didnt work...I want to see and do it! Naomi looks amazing! I want to see swayz curls!!!! So cute! and when is Jessica's baby shower???
I know, it's not working. I will make you a copy of it Mindy.
I love Prancer too! ...and sex talks! lol! PS- I like your new poll...I've been tempted to post one of those on my blog because I'm always curious what's considered "normal." Lol.
Pretty much love a lot of your loves once again. Wish I could joint in on your sex talks, who doesn't love those?!? Hoping to start the Hunger Games sometime this month. Thanks for sharing :)
I know right? Everyone loves sex talks. I wish you lived closer. We would have so much fun.
Hunger games is so good. You'll have to let me know what you think. They are a little gory, but I liked it.
Post a Comment