Lover boy celebrated 31 years on Thanksgiving day. He is studly.
At night, he likes to watch boring shows on the science channel, and I read next to him in bed. I like it. We bond, although sometimes his shows distract me.
We also practice wrestling moves. (Really though.) I'm getting good. I learned this cool move where I jump in the air, and land on him while driving my elbow in his thigh. He has a bruise. I'm getting good.
He drives me crazy sometimes, but he also makes me laugh so much. Like, more than anyone does.
Sometimes I'm bossy. ( I LOVE the song "Cause I'm bossy") He secretly likes it though. (Really, he told me)
I love smelling his face after he shaves. It smells so good!
When he wears cologne, I always want to hug him. and stuff.
He would do anything for me. (and his family) Even if that is getting me hot tamales out of the hidden drawer in the kitchen so I don't have to get out of bed!
He's pretty much one of my favorite people.
Happy Birthday Lover Boy!
31 years. That's Hot.
Each year gets better.

6 comments:
Why do you have to call my shows boring? Just because they aren't dramas.
By the way you only go one good elbow blow in. Otherwise you're pretty week! jk
Thanks for the birthday post, and thanks for everything you do. You're really not that bossy are you? Anyways I love you so much!
Those posts of the kids are also really cute, and we have some pretty addorable and fun kids!
Love it! I love that when he wears cologne you want to hug him "and stuff" ;) Me loves a good smelling man.
Happy Birthday Seth!!! Welcome to the 31 year old club Melissa will be here is about 10 years. Love reading about Seth way cute.
LOL! Julie your comment made me laugh out loud!
Lol, ok miss primary leader. Happy late Birthday Seth!
Poor little Seth getting beat up by his wife!! Seriously Mel, that is so mean! But hilarious in person!! :) haha
Post a Comment