But I can't wait to be!!!! One more year! I don't know how I'll make it! This is right before I had Trey almost two years ago! Sad, Trey is going to be two in a few weeks!

P.S. Is it normal to ABSOLUTELY LOVE the way I look pregnant!? Well, I do! That might sound vain, but I can't help it! Pregnant Bellies are BEAUTIFUL!
8 comments:
You can love the way "you" look pregnant lol ... but I sure as Hell don't love the way I look (but I do love the way you look). I'd have lots and lots of babies if I could look like you before, during and after!
Aww you are getting the baby blues! So So cute pitcure of you! Man your legs even look good when you are PREGO... all that hard work @ the gym pays off....
I couldn't agree more, pregnant bellies are gorgeous! I miss it too, (sometimes!) Your blog is way cute, I'm so glad you finally let me see it! ;) lol Your family is so beautiful! Trey is looking so big.
I think it's totally normal! I love it too! Plus look what a hot prego lady you are!! :)
I'll let you know as soon as I'm prego and then you can start trying since you're fertile! Ha ha
Well your just freakin amazing when your pregnant so I would love it too! There's no reason not to when you look as good as you do!
PS- I have to add that you look absolutely gorgeous pregnant!
That's when I first met you! Ha ha! I thought you were a tanner! I helped your teeth & you asked for my number! It was like we were meant to be!
Post a Comment