9.09.2009

Celebrating Trey

He is such a a doll, and so loving and caring.
Trey's BIRTHDAY (Scroll down a ways to see all the posts from Trey's BIRTH day) has come and gone again! He is such a stud! We are so lucky to have him as our son! He is such a joy to us!

TREY LOVES:

Thomas the train, and really any trains for that matter.

Helicopters and Airplanes

Candy

Eating

Sneaking in our room at night to give us kisses, but to really sleep on our floor.

His sissy

His cars aka: Bikes

Bubble Gum

I will have pictures from his birthday soon!

4 comments:

Edwards. said...

I can't believe little Trey is 3! It's gone so fast! He such a cutie! Love him, and I love how he drives his little cars around the house backing up and everything! If I have a little boy like Trey I would be happy. :) Love you and your family

Emily said...

Aww, my favorite little guy. He is totally awesome. I'm sorry I didn't make it. Give a late hug and kiss for me.

Angela said...

He's such a cute little guy!

LTU Preschool said...

Did I mention CANDY?