9.02.2009

So Blessed

Family Photo November 2006
I am so blessed for so many things! I think it is important to write them out, instead of always praying and thanking our lord for all that we have. ( Although that is so important too) When you actually write it out, you really, really think about all the wonderful things in your life!


Last night, I composed a list of things I was thankful for. Without getting too personal, here is my list.


  • An amazing Lord and Savior who love me unconditionally, and always give me strength

  • Great Family

  • A beautiful home. Something a lot of people don't have. I am thankful to have a home in general.

  • Parents ( My own and my In laws)

  • Living close to family

  • Having the best friends around. More than a handful I know I will be friends with the rest of my life.

  • Seth and I both have great jobs, and the opportunity to provide for our family.

  • A husband who would do anything to provide for our family, with no complaints

  • Great health and body

  • Living in America

  • A husband that is a great father, and loves our children unconditionally.

  • A husband that never goes a day without telling me how much he loves me and kisses me each morning when he walks out the door, and everday when he gets home!

  • The Temple

  • Our Vehicles

  • The opportunity to be able to have children and raise them

  • My children and Husband all have great health

  • My trials throughout my life have made me so strong, and I am so thankful for them! Although they may be hard at times, they shape me into who I am, and who I become more and more. I am thankful for life challenges, and face them head on. I can only pray for strength to defeat all life's battles.


I am thankful for so many things! I truly feel blessed, and sometimes need to remind myself of all my blessings!

3 comments:

TJ and Jessica said...

That is a good idea, I need to do that. Just like you said, it really brings things into prospective when you write it out and realize you could go on and on for days. I'm SOOO blessed to have you in my life! And your family. You have been such a huge support to me while I deal with my trials. Thank you and I LOVE YOU!

Emily said...

You are such a great gal! I love you, have fun at that place you're going. I forgot where it was, lol.

Angela said...

I loved this! What a great way to keep things in perspective.