As I was looking at several old posts tonight, I came across this...OMG it was just as funny this time as it was the first time because I forgot what it was.
i'm 100% positive i would yell right back at him. my reaction would be instant. i wish something exciting like that would happen to me!
p.s. i love love love desperate housewives although i don't know why. the story line is terrible! but i love the characters, especially lynette. i gave up on grey's last season, it got to be too much and i never got into private practice. my shows this year: the office (my fav), gossip girl, and the biggest loser. i love jillian. i would love to be screamed at by her.
anyway. hope you're feeling okay. headaches are a bummer. especially when tylenol is the only cure.
I would laugh so hard if it happened to me, and I would probably pee my pants!
Emily, Man I wish you lived closer! i LOVE all those shows too, well, Seth watches the Office, I just watch with him, I get it...sometimes. It's true though, the storyline for Desperate is Horrible, but I can't resist the show. I'm not sure who my favorite character is yet. Even though I have never missed a show.
I started watching the reruns of biggest loser, and have watched it since it started last month, and it is so good. I cried so hard this morning watching last night's episode. It was so good. I LOVE Jillian too, I couldn't be as mean as her if I was a trainer, but I love her. And Bob. He's hot in a weird way.
I have not watched Brothers and Sisters, but it looks good. I can't fit another show in. I will never be able to read.
6 comments:
i'm 100% positive i would yell right back at him. my reaction would be instant. i wish something exciting like that would happen to me!
p.s. i love love love desperate housewives although i don't know why. the story line is terrible! but i love the characters, especially lynette. i gave up on grey's last season, it got to be too much and i never got into private practice. my shows this year: the office (my fav), gossip girl, and the biggest loser. i love jillian. i would love to be screamed at by her.
anyway. hope you're feeling okay. headaches are a bummer. especially when tylenol is the only cure.
thinking of you.
oh and brothers and sisters. can't forget brothers and sisters.
oh my heck that video is hilarious. I love when the guy kicks him. hahaha!!
I would laugh so hard if it happened to me, and I would probably pee my pants!
Emily, Man I wish you lived closer! i LOVE all those shows too, well, Seth watches the Office, I just watch with him, I get it...sometimes. It's true though, the storyline for Desperate is Horrible, but I can't resist the show. I'm not sure who my favorite character is yet. Even though I have never missed a show.
I started watching the reruns of biggest loser, and have watched it since it started last month, and it is so good. I cried so hard this morning watching last night's episode. It was so good. I LOVE Jillian too, I couldn't be as mean as her if I was a trainer, but I love her. And Bob. He's hot in a weird way.
I have not watched Brothers and Sisters, but it looks good. I can't fit another show in. I will never be able to read.
bahahaha that video cracked me up! i loved when he scared the girl sleeping on the bench! :) my due date is April 21 :)
I laughed so hard I cried. My husband came in like WHAT THE HECK!!! Hilarious!
Post a Comment