
Mykelle comes in the kitchen last night when I was making peaches and ice cream and says...
Mykelle: "Mom, I really like Arack Obama!"
Mykelle: "Mom, I really like Arack Obama!"
Me: "Why?"
Mykelle: "He is just such a good person and he does so much for us!"
Me: "Hmm... He is a nice person. Go tell dad what you just told me!"
Mykelle: " Dad, I really like Arack Obama!"
Seth: "What? Why?"
Mykelle: "He is just so nice!"
Seth: "He is taking all our money and blowing it!"
Mykelle: "Oh. I still like him!"
Me: "Candice is going to be pissed!"

8 comments:
LOL. She's in the public school system for 2 weeks, and she already indoctrinated.
This is because he spoke to all the students on Tues. Sept. 8th. They even had a lesson outline for what should be discussed after. You can read or see it from last week at www.whitehouse.gov. His message was about the importance of education, working hard and taking responsibility for learning. It wasn't bad. I was hesitant and I watched it at home to see what he was going to say. He just wanted students to recognize the importance of getting an education and being given (and take advantage of) every opportunity to learn.
DS
That's hilarious!!! It's okay Melissa, when she's older she'll see the light. =o)
His speech was really good! I don't think Mykelle's class watched his speech though. I don't know why she said all that. It was off the wall. Seth watches CNN a lot, so I'm sure that where she heard something! Or maybe at school! Who knows. It's alright though, she loves everyone!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO!! She is so cute!
Seriously, that is hilarious!! And I like Candice's comment :)
PS... I Love that picture of you two!!
How funny! When he first started campaigning last year, Dylan would go around the house chanting "Rockabama, Rockabama". I nipped that one in the bud real quick!!
Post a Comment