9.14.2009

Havasupai

PART ONE: (All my posts are backwards, but I don't have time to fix them all) Enjoy
Mooney Falls... Pretty much amazing! A beautiful waterfall! We swam in this one 2nd.


Havasupai Falls, the first waterfall we swam in. It was pretty awesome too, and felt sooo good after the 10 mile hike! This was the first one we swam in!




Me and Candice. Just being girls. She was fun to get in the water with! She wasn't afraid to get wet!


A break on our hike in. We began the hike at 5am after driving to AZ. All night. Well, I didn't drive, but Seth did!
Me, Candice and Dave's BIL Jon, Candice, Dave, Sethy Poo

Dave and Candice

Seth and Candice




Let our Hike Begin!



AND WE'RE OFF!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Okay. Remind me never to pose next to you in a swim suit...
Thanks for such a great time. I'm so glad you guys came.

Angela said...

That place looks amazing! Melissa you are one HOT mama!! I'm jealous of your abs!!! You guys both look amazing! That's it, situps every day for me!

Scottkids said...

That place was amazing Ange! Yuo have to go there sometime! Thanks for the compliment. I don't look that way in person I swear! Ha Ha

And Candice Whatever!!! You look great in swimsuit!!

Mindy Hawks said...

Thats one of my favorite places on earth! I go with my cousins every few years! Its gorgeous!!