9.20.2009

Coupons

For those of you that use coupons at the Grocery Store, where do you find them all? As my sister in laws tell me, I could be saving tons of money on groceries. I don't really enjoy cutting out tons of coupons in the newspaper, so I guess my question is... I heard there is a website that does all the looking for you, and you just print the coupons. Does anyone know of a website that does this?? I am curious, and wouldn't mind saving some money so I could buy THIS or THAT for the newest addition. you know, depending on the sex of the baby!


4 comments:

The Brindley's said...

I am a coupon queen. I LOVE coupons. I use pinchingyourpennies.com and follow the state forums and just pick Utah. They have a printable list that matches up the sales with your coupons and you can print them. However, if you REALLY want to save money, you must get 5 Sunday papers and learn to love to clip. It only takes me a few minutes and I have all my coupons orginized in a binder.

Edwards. said...

I need this information as well. Everyone says they save SO MUCH MONEY with coupons and well, like you I would like to save money! especially on things like groceries! I'm gonna check out pinchingyourpennies....I have a hard time with cutting out coupons, not only it being a pain to cut them out, to store them and keep them around is a pain as well that drives me crazy! but i guess to save money, it's worth it...i'm gonna do it!

Mrs. JM said...

i'm not a coupon cutter either. i have spent a good deal of time researching the pinchingyourpennies and grocerysmarts and i get the concept, i can see how people save tons of money but the problem that i run into (that i need help with) is we don't eat the majority of foods that have coupons. i got a bit discouraged and quit trying. i'm sure there are other things i could be saving money on though, like cleaning supplies and toiletries (sp?). i've just never seen a coupon for meat, fresh fruit, veggies .. etc. lots for highly processed and sodium loaded foods though :(.

Scottkids said...

So, after talking about this,
(And this is also something I do know) You can take all adds and coupons into Wal-mart, and they will price match anything! I like to get my fruits and veggies and Sunflowers Market, and there prices are AWESOME, the onlt t hing is, there prices are so good that Wal-MArt won't match them. (Unless you go to a cashier that doesn't know what they are doing!) They will do it for you! All other adds they except if you take them in!