9.28.2009

Halloween


Every year I think I LOVE Halloween more and more! It may also be that my kids have so much fun with it, but I have really enjoyed it!


So, I am thinking of being a mummy for halloween this year. I need some good ideas on how to dress up as one. I NEED YOUR TIPS AND IDEAS.


I also have several parties to go to/Host this year, so I am wondering if you have seen any good websites,recipes, anything that is really cool for Halloween!


I will share one of my favorite things to do at Halloween with you all. I get a can of Bronze spray paint, and Bronze pumpkins for Decor. I add a sheer black ribbon at the top and they look so snazzy! I also used metallic spray paint and made silver ones last year that looked really cool too! I'll be doing that this weekend, so I'll post pictures soon!

2 comments:

The Brindley's said...

http://www.razzledazzlerecipes.com/halloween/index.htm This is one of my favorite websites. It has appetizers, main courses, desserts, etc. for pretty much every holiday!! Halloween is so fun with kids, even a 2-year old. We have already done 3 Halloween projects and it is not even October yet.

Emily said...

Here's a really cool blog I found the other idea, the worms are the coolest! http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/search/label/Halloween%20Recipes