Today, 22 weeks and 4 days
Our Ultra Sound Tech was really nice, but I was disappointed not to get any really good side profile pictures, or any head shots. She did take a really cute picture of Baby's feet. I measured right on to my First Estimated Due date which was May 1st. Which was surprising since I measured so much bigger before. I knew I hadn't grown much belly wise. My belly only measured 22 weeks, and 4 weeks ago it measured 19 when I was 17 weeks. My doctor doesn't want to change my due date yet, but either way, it is only by a week.
Baby was really, really low in there, and I feel the baby kick really low as well. Although I have been feeling some kicks in the ribs which is unusual for being only 5 1/2 months.
I'm feeling the baby move CONSTANTLY, and love it. The baby also gets the hiccups every single day.
Things are going well. I weighed myself at the gym this last week, and have gained 6 pounds which means I'll either pack on the pounds here soon, or it is going to be a low weight gain like Trey's. Either way, I do not care! I'll gain 50 pounds to be able to have a beautiful baby!
I thinks its a boy still, but will probably change my mind by the next time I blog!
P.S. I started doing Prenatal Yoga a few weeks ago, and LOVE it. I couldn't do a lot of the regular yoga stuff anymore. I fell asleep last week when I was doing it. I think it is neat that the instructor really wants everyone to connect with their babys while doing it.
That's All.

3 comments:
glad to hear all is well mama. you look great too by the way!! with all the exercise, 6 lbs is GREAT! keep it up!
You look awesome! Love your hair like that, it looks longer. That is always a relief to have a good ultra sound. I am glad to here baby is healthy and doing good.
You are seriously the most beautiful pregnant woman ever! You look so amazing, Melissa!
Post a Comment