Christmas 2006
Well, I guess I should say Christmas has taken over my life.
I have so many things to post about. Christmas Festivities, Dance Recitals, and Baby Bumps (and some MAJOR kicking going on.) I also have some way cute pictures of friends and family.
I've finished up my temple classes, and am going through the temple next week. I am so ecstatic about it. And unsure about wearing garments, but none the less, so excited.
(My sister is so excited to get all my old clothes. We sent her a whole bunch to Belize. It is so hot there. She was in need of some shorts.)
I've been going to the temple as often as I can to do Baptisms, and love the peace I feel there. More than anything, I am so excited to be able to go the the Celestial Room to ponder, pray, and meditate.
My ultrasound is next week, and I am so excited to get a good look at the baby! Although we aren't finding out the sex of the baby, I thought it would be fun for everyone to take a poll! Like I have said before, I like polls.
And today is Thursday. I think, so here is my confession.
i LOVE reading romance novels!
Those are the books I read at the gym so I can breeze through an hour of cardio.
I am reading a Murder Mystery that I picked up at Sam's Club, and it is terrifying me, but I can't put it down. I almost fell off the Elliptical at the gym yesterday reading it. I like to buy the books that say "Best Seller" just to see if they are good. This book said that.
The title is "Promise not to tell" Scary.

8 comments:
Christmas has taken over my life too. So far it's still a happy holiday around here and I want to keep it that way. Congratulations on completing your classes and going through the temple next week. What a great Christmas present!
Missy, I am very happy for you ! I know you have waited a long time for this... love ya
Lady you are awesome doing an hour of cardio! Wow! That is so wonderful that you are going to through the temple. I am so happy for you! PS I always love your confessions!
I think you and Seth are going to have a girl.I LOVE the kicking how awesome!
Christmas is fun but it does come with a lot of activites and shopping.
Romance Novels??? You and Sandra should talk she loves them. At least you are reading, it is so important to read. And whatever gets you through an hour of cardio.
I am truly happy for you for doing what your heart desires. The beauty of what you are doing is you have taken lots of time to think about it and work for it so you know deep down that this is what you want. I think it is lovely that you are doing this for you. I hope that you are fullfilled by all of your dreams.
Wait. Are you seriously going through the temple when we are out of town?? You can't do that.
Candice,
I'm so sorry, I will text you!
I really appreciate all the support you guys give me, and am SOOOOOOO super excited about going! I honestly had the best teacher, and learned even more than I already knew! I am so happy!
Ang,
I'm so glad you love my confessionals. They are fun! Until one day I might say something really off the wall! Ha Ha
I LOVE YOU!!!! I'm so excited for you!! I just wish I could be there for you on your special day. It makes me so sad that I won't be :( But know that I'll be thinking about you and I'll be there in spirit! Love you sweetie!!
Post a Comment