- Belly Bands
- Candy Cane White Chocolate Hot Chocolate from House of Brews on State Street
- Snowberry and Christmas Tree Scentsy smells mixed
- Warm Scones with Cinnamon butter from Sconecutters
- Temple Square
- Christmas Music
- Sports Bras
- SYTYCD and Legacy for that matter.
- America's Next Top Model
- Resistance Bands
- My kids family Prayers
- When Trey comes in my room ten times after he has been put to bed to gives me a kiss, or the baby, or just tell me and Seth how much he loves us.
- How smart Mykelle is, and how talented she is.
- Being cold, and knowing that when I get in bed at night Seth will warm me up even though he hates it.
- Being so content and happy with my life. I LOVE it! I absolutely love it.
Almost exactly a year ago, I learned a major lesson in life. Whether a certain situation with friends was my fault or not, I learned so much from it. From who I want or who I care to have in my life, to realizing how mature I was, and what true friendship feels like. I realized that I need to be careful with things I joke about, and things that are okay to joke about and what crosses the line. I learned how amazing my husband is, and that he knows me so well, and will stand by me through anything. I'm thankful for that situation, because it was a big eye opener for me, and just another one of lifes many lessons.
This leads to something else I LOVE, and am so thankful for, and that is ME! I love me. I truly love myself. I have been through so many things in my life that could have destroyed who I have become today. I have learned so much through every trial I have ever had, and every hardship. I wouldn't be me without them.
My young life was far from easy, but I made it through, and am so strong now. Growing up, I never knew what my purpose was, and went through periods of time when I didn't know if I wanted to live. Which breaks my heart now that I felt that way. I just know I have learned so much from everything I go through and have gone through. Being so happy in life, and being so content and proud of who I am is the BEST feeling.
And one last love... I love you my friends.

19 comments:
I love you, too, Melissa. You are one of the happiest, kindest, most beautiful people I've ever had the privilege to have in my life. I'm thankful for YOU!
I love when you blog about your months favorites. It's so inspirational to read. You truly are an example to so many people Melissa, especially me. I love you!
what a beautiful post! i love it. you're neat. i love that you're neat.
Thanks guys! Tears. You guys are the BEST.
I love you guys so much too!
Em, Your neat too. I liek it. Alot. I'm excited to get together and have some "Bonding time"
You are amazing. You have been through so much and you still are the most loving-happy-person. I think about that time all the time and I know I learned a lot from it. I love you and I am so thankful for what I have with you.
Do belly bands really work? Im going to need to try them! Oh and I never thought of trying two Scentsy's together!
I think a lot of us can look back on the hard times (especially those younger years) and be SO grateful to have come out of it all okay. I know I feel that way. When I think about the way I was living my life and the things I went through a few years ago I just feel so blessed to have lived through everything and learned from it all. So ya...I know exactly what you mean!
Well I think I'm a friend (and more) and I think you are amazing and You have inspired me so much. Melissa you are beautiful and always have been and life has not been easy, but you are perfect in spite of everything. You are a GREAT friend, (would love to have one like you, they are hard to come by) mother ( the best I've ever known) and daughter. I LOVE YOU so so much. MOM
Isn't it great to be able to look back on trials of your life and be grateful for lesson's learned! It's one of God's greatest plans in my opinion. I love Melissa!
I love YOU TOO!! I'm so grateful that you're my best friend and am so grateful for all the support, love, strength, hope, kindness, etc. that you've shown me through the years. You're an amazing women and I really admire you. LOVE YOU!!
Oh this is why you were crying. j/k You're amazing and I love you so much!
I'm glad you capture all these memories, since I have such a hard time ever writing in a journal or anything.
I love your list of things you liked for the month, because they are so true! What you're obsessed with pretty much changes each month to right?
Missy,
Thank you some much for sharing all of those memories...
I truely believe that everything happens to us for a reason, and that something positive always come from a negitive... and you are right every thing in life that we have been threw , makes us who we are today :O)
I think you are such an amazing person, i do have to say , that i look up to you... I am very thankful to have you as one of my dearest friend , and i am greatful to have you in my life..
I love you..
Seth,
Don't tattle on me! Yes, this is why I was crying. And you are amazing too. <3
Everyone is so sweet, and when I recieve comments like this, I can't help but be overwhelmed with love.
(Especially yours mom. I hope you got my text.) One other LOVE mom, and that is your happiness. It is heart-warming.
Really you guys, your words mean so much to me! And all of you that commented are some of the most important people in my life! I am overwhelmed with love, and love you guys so much!
I 100% agree that everything happens for a reason, and even when you think there is no end, you see the light, and your eyes are opened.
I really went through a lot of crap as a child/teenager, but I don't think I would be as strong, or as grateful for so many things if I didn't!
I agree with everything everyone has said on here. You are amazing and strong and I truly do admire you. I've said that to Jess many times.
Thanks Ang.
P.S. Everytime I use Dream perfume form the Gap, I think of you. Jess and I used to always sneak it out of your room! Ha Sorry.
Post a Comment