2.13.2010

Happy Love Day

Happy Valentine's Day!



We had the best morning today. We made a Valentines breakfast for the kids that included heart shaped french toast, bacon, fried eggs, and hashbrowns. I decorated the kitchen with hanging hearts, and valentines, then I got them each a valentines snow globe. (Honestly $1 from Walgreens) They were ECSTATIC. They were so happy, and thanked us all day for such a fun breakfast and their snow globes.

Kids are so fun, and so easy to please. I love making them so happy!



4 comments:

Wells Family said...

I love how close your family is. I really hope that my family can be just as amazing. Your my inspiration...really you are! Happy Valentines Day!xoxo

Julie Catoe said...

Cute breakfast you are so creative.

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

I love how you always celebrate moments in your life. Its my favorite thing about your blog - the documentation of small moments that you make so memorable. You're the kind of mom that your kid's friends will wish they had.

Mrs. JM said...

cuties!