I'm the same way with my hangers! I only use the white plastic ones and all the clothes have to face the same direction! Plus I have short-sleeved and long-sleeves seperated! haha!
When I hang up clothes, they have to all face the left side of the closet. And only plastic hangers, not wire. Back in my single days I used to have my clothes separated by category and then color. Our married closet rejects such organization and now I'm just happy if things end up on hangers. Facing the left, of course.
By looking at this pic and seeing your cute belly, I stick to my prediction that you are having a boy. : ) You are so pretty!! I can't wait to meet the new Scott addition! : )
Yes Melissa you are anal but it's ok because we all still love you! :) I think it's awesome that you are so organized and some days wish that I were a little more so! You look AMAZING in this picture! That baby bump is so stinkin' cute and you pull it off perfectly! And Trey...oh Trey...what a cutie! The more I see him, the more of Kel I see as well. And yeah...I think that your having a boy, but it would be fun to have another girl in the bunch. :)
8 comments:
I'm the same way with my hangers! I only use the white plastic ones and all the clothes have to face the same direction! Plus I have short-sleeved and long-sleeves seperated! haha!
Oh Yes Mindy! Me too! And they are color coded and sorted by jackets, long sleeve, short sleeve, etc. You get the picture! Thats funny!
You are a dork! But I love it! & you look super hot in this picture! And of course Trey is adorable as well!
When I hang up clothes, they have to all face the left side of the closet. And only plastic hangers, not wire. Back in my single days I used to have my clothes separated by category and then color. Our married closet rejects such organization and now I'm just happy if things end up on hangers. Facing the left, of course.
You look so pretty! No one can see your nail. Trey is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!
You look beautiful. Trey is the cutest kid ever. You need to teach him the hand on the hip pose.
By looking at this pic and seeing your cute belly, I stick to my prediction that you are having a boy. : ) You are so pretty!! I can't wait to meet the new Scott addition! : )
Yes Melissa you are anal but it's ok because we all still love you! :) I think it's awesome that you are so organized and some days wish that I were a little more so! You look AMAZING in this picture! That baby bump is so stinkin' cute and you pull it off perfectly! And Trey...oh Trey...what a cutie! The more I see him, the more of Kel I see as well. And yeah...I think that your having a boy, but it would be fun to have another girl in the bunch. :)
Post a Comment